Long Beach February 27 ... where to go?

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@feliciaoblige)
Eminent Member     Rohnert Park, California, United States of America

Hello there! I'll be in Long Beach next week, planning on dressing up and going out on Tuesday (the 27th) night ...but where to go? Is Hamburger Mary's too touristy? I'm just looking for an accepting place to have a drink and make new friends. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Felicia

4 Replies
Duchess
(@22stars)
Active Member     Los Angeles, United States of America

Hamburger Mary's is fun but can get crowed.  Look up The Executive Suite. It can be a fun place as well.

Lady
Topic starter
(@feliciaoblige)

Stephanie,

Thank you! I took a look at their website and indeed, looks like fun! I will definitely visit and post a follow up here.

Felicia

Purple Kiss

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     West Covina, California, United States of America

Hi Felicia, there are plenty of places in Long Beach where you will be totally accepted, if you want to grab a bite and maybe a drink, Long Beach has a very large community of very liberal people, pretty much anywhere close to Hamburger Mary’s. If you want to party a bit, Stephanie is correct, have fun.

1 Reply
(@feliciaoblige)

@carlafirst11 

Hello Carla! Thank you for your advice. I do intend to party a bit, and I will be dressed for it! Please feel free to drop me a line with any other suggestions for fun spots.

Felicia

Purple Kiss

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?