New Favorite Bra

22 Posts
16 Users
87 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@kpl58)
Estimable Member     Virginia, United States of America

Had a totally unexpected surprise shopping at Walmart today. I discovered a new favorite bra: a Joyspun black, full-coverage, underwire bra in size 42C.  I normally wear Playtex or Bali bras in size 42B, but was tempted to buy this one when I saw it while browsing in the intimates section. So glad I did. It fits perfectly and looks so feminine and sexy.  Especially love the fabric in the cups which is incredibly soft and smooth. Absolutely love the look and feel of this bra!

21 Replies
4 Replies
(@charlenecd62)

Eminent Member     North Carolina, United States of America

@kpl58 I wear the same size and will definitely have to go look for one. Thank you for sharing!

Lady
(@bluefin)

Reputable Member     Brodhead, Wisconsin, United States of America

@kpl58 I'm so with you on Joyspun bra's I bought one on E-Bay a while ago and it fit so nice and felt GREAT with my forms and a cute top can wear all day. I also have a couple nite shirts and love the way they fit. I too use to mostly wears Playtex bra's but have been kinda going with others. Another very comfortable bra is Auden I have a few of the and they feel great too.........

Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)

Reputable Member     Kingsport, Tennessee, United States of America

@kpl58 Just received from Poshmark   'The Cupp Plunge' Bra in Red ❤️ , 38D. Fits my froms perfect, and I love the fit, look.

Now I need matching Panties, and garter Belt!

Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)

Reputable Member     Kingsport, Tennessee, United States of America

Just got my RED panties, and RED Garter Belt to go with my RED Cuup Bra. I thanks they look awesome.

Duchess
(@traci429)
Estimable Member     Brighton area, Michigan, United States of America

I wish I could shop in these stores without feeling like I’m being looked at (I’m in guy mode).

Were you dressed up ? I assume yes because you look very passable.

My wife is not ok with me going out dressed up (yet). 
I told her I want to, one day.

- Traci

3 Replies
(@kpl58)

@traci429 No, I was not dressed. It was fairly early so very few people were in the store and I was able to take my time.

Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@traci429 There is nothing to fear from shopping for women's clothes in drab mode. I do it all of the time, with or without my wife around.

A couple of days ago, I went shopping for something that I saw in a store and wanted to get it before it was gone. Too late, so I wandered around the mall in my androgynous look. We have a Canadian brand lingerie store here and I went in to a branch that I had never been in before. While there were a few female customers, I wasn't going to let that stop me from going in. A young sales clerk asked if she could help me and I had had no plan, so I initially said no, but then it dawned on me that I am looking for a certain size bra. She was very helpful, non-judgemental, and I learned why I had a hard time finding the size that I wanted.

It wasn't long before it was clear that I was a crossdresser and that I was androgynously dressed with breast forms. She didn't bat an eye and treated me like any other customer. A normal day for her.

Sales staff know to treat customers well or they won't be working there for long, so you really have nothing to fear from shopping in person, in drab or not.

Lady
(@ria)

Reputable Member     Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

@harriette 

it is so wonderful to be treated like a lady when buying bras.

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

Katherine -

What a great find. I'm a 46B and will have to see if they have the in a Wal Mart near me

XOXO
Suzanne

3 Replies
(@kpl58)

@cdsue The smallest cup size in 42 and above is C.  I did see a 46C when I was checking sizes.

Hostess
(@cdsue)

Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

@kpl58 thanks for the info - I have moobs that are a large A and can get by with a B cup, however I could make a C work.

XOXO
Suzanne

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Hey Katherine. I hardly ever get the chance to dress. Last June my family were away for 10 days and I bought two complete outfits (purged before they returned 😢). I got a 42B bra from Amazon which fitted me beautifully. Doing it all again in May. Classy pics btw xx.

Lady
(@pleasancer)
Eminent Member     Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Hi and thanks for the topic. I think I have been buying bras too small e.g. 38B or 40B because of not wanting the cups to be too big. Have discovered bra extenders but my main problem is shoulder straps which are too short even at max. Do larger sizes allow for slightly thicker shoulders?  I shop in drab and haven't dared try a fitting room.  x Julia

Lady
(@florapgh)
Trusted Member     Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania, United States of America

Great find.  I wear 42c also.  Prefer underwire too.  I’ll have to make a trip to Walmart now.

Lady
(@ria)
Reputable Member     Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I am a Walmart shopper too. I am a 40C and can usually find fav which is a Wonderbra. I have shopped in drab and while underdressed. I find most associates very accommodating.

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

It is always fun finding something that works just right. I also think it is fun just looking for that fight thing.

I shop both en femme and drab and never have an issue. Just do what you want.

My philosophy is if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem, not mine.

Lady
(@fetch)
Trusted Member     Washington, United States of America

I picked up some puma sports bras at costco. Nice fit. I found they fit a 44c and have cups with them.

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Best way to find your perfect bra is to go have a professional fitting. (preferable en femme). What an experience... I've had two of them and loved every minute.

If you cant manage this, just go in guy mode when its a quiet day at the store and have a discreet chat to the staff.

I used mid week days late in the day, when things were quiet.

I prefer underwire to hold my forms correctly and am "lucky" enough to have worked hard enough for long enough to buy upscale brands like Simone Perele Wacoal and Lingadore

Caty.

Caty.

1 Reply
Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted by: @ryanpaul

just go in guy mode when its a quiet day at the store and have a discreet chat to the staff.

To find out when a particular store is not busy, use Google Maps. They chart out busy times throughout the day.

Lady
(@notech64)
Estimable Member     cleveland, Ohio, United States of America

A few weeks ago I bought joyspun wire free bra  l really liked  had  buy another one  there large size fits my  B and C  cup form really good 

Princess
(@celticknight52)
Eminent Member     Fort Myers FL, Florida, United States of America

I had a pleasant experience today at a Torrid store.  I went in not dressed and said I was there to look for a bra and panties.  The sales girl was so helpful and made several suggestions of options to try.  I am please with what I got even though they didn't have my actual size in stock.  I went a band size down, use an extender and a cup size up.  I will need to fill out the cup with something but will wear it and be happy.  I definitely would recommend Torrid if it is available in your location.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?