Hi Kymera, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I assume it was you that posted the question that appears just before your introduction post! I once told a student that we are the sum of our experiences! All of our experiences from all of our lives whether that be one or many! Who is to say that you have always lived as a male or a female? (I wonder how many of my  CDH sisters are thinking- there goes Teralynn with her nutty previous lives theory!) But if you have lived physical lives as both a male and a female why would you not occasionally feel you are both in your current life? Just saying what makes sense makes sense! Love your femme name and glad you have us. Actually, you will find the membership to be open, friendly and a wonderful source of support for all crossdressing people no matter who they think they are! (Male, Female, Both, Neither or Whatever) You came in with a bang, I hope you stay around and really get to know how wonderful some of our members really are! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?