Hi Jenny, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Give your wonderful supportive wife a big hug for me! You are apparently quite comfortable with your crossdressing journey so far and you have taken a big step in joining an internet site that is specifically designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any! You don’t have to to be nervous about being here Luv! The membership is loaded with caring wonderful crossdressing people. So stay active on the site and get to know some of them! Before you know it you will have lots of friends on here to interact with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, how are things in Michigan these days? I visited family in the Detroit suburbs a few times during the Christmas season and loved playing in the snow! We don’t get much snow down here in Florida. Maybe a snowflake every decade or so! – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?