Bianca Everdene
Participant
Registered On: April 11, 2017
Topics: 14
Replies: 512

There are definitely security concerns. Two things can help, although I don’t think anything can eliminate them:

1) Don’t “collect” friends. Everybody on my personal page is either someone I know, or someone who has been recommended by someone I know.

2) I get friend requests all the time from people I’ve never heard of. Most of them have one or two pics and one or two posts. I delete those without a second thought. If they seem more legit then I try to figure out how they might know me or someone I know, and then I contact the people who I think might have sent them to me. No verification of who they are means I delete them too.

Thanks Debbie

My current Facebook page is only to keep in touch with family, and consist only of family members. That is why I am reluctant to get Bianca popping up on my other FB account following your experiences. I can see my family scrutinising a picture of Bianca. ‘Looks familiar but who is she??’🤣🥴😮

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.