Anonymous
Lady

Elisa, unlike Caroline, I have tanned skin with predominantly white whiskers. (But a lot of black whiskers on my top lip especially). I have had four laser sessions on top lip and cheeks with some progress made in reducing the black whiskers. The best result was when the clinic technician used the powerful machine at quite a high setting but it did  result in some “sunburn” and a top layer of skin went dark and then rubbed off over the week post treatment. So we now use a lower powered machine but I am unsatisfied with the results.

In addition I have electrolysis on the white whiskers on the top lip. It’s amazing just how many hair follicles we have. It’s a slow process but it has positive results. It laser doesn’t sort out the black whiskers, I will have electrolysis on them too.

The whole process of facial hair reduction, let alone removal, is slow, costly and thus is not for the uncommitted. My goal is to remove the black shadow on my top lip and around my mouth and cheeks.

Good luck!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?