I also have a short beard that I’ve had for the better part of a decade. Both my wife and I like it. Like you, it’s definitely part of my male persona. I will sometimes trim it very tight when I’m going to dress at home, but I will shave it completely if I’m going to dress up for a photo session or go out in public and neither happen very often. My rule is that I need at least a day to play in femme to make it worth it. I won’t shave for an hour or two of dress up. It takes about 2 weeks to grow out, which isn’t that long to me. Whenever I dress up, I always take a reference photo of my outfit. At first, having the beard was off-putting for me to see, but now I look through it and just judge how the ensemble is working. I doesn’t bother me anymore.

I don’t shave my body at all, but I picked up a great tip from Jill Marshall on this site. I now use clippers to gradually fade my leg hair from the calf down. I don’t trim it all the way, but down do about a quarter inch. When I’m wearing maxi skirts it looks like my legs are shaved from the shin down. I like it! Here in California, I wear shorts a lot in the summer and I don’t think anyone has noticed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?