Hi Claudia…

I still have male shoes but the one pair I can wear are a pair of Bally lace ups. They look fab with jeans and wide legged female pants. Now you say you wear steel caps to work… there are many female tradies in NZ these days and are all obliged to wear steel caps on site. Even the women who trundle down from the architects or the engineers are obliged to wear the same. So it is without doubt that steel caps have become part of a woman’s wardrobe.
Sports shoes, Converse sneakers, jandals and other like footwear are all unisex. So, as girls, we can have a large collection of footwear if we include all of the above. My collection of footwear especially for my femininity still thrills me! Slipping on my Sixties low heels or going with stilettos brrrrrrr… I have eight pairs of 3” and above heels, four pairs of lower heels, two pairs of flats and a pair of gold strappy sandals.
So, if I work at home but on IT, accounting or some such work I wear heels… if, on the other hand, I’m doing some gardening or carpentry, I’ll be wearing the appropriate footwear.

Polly 💋💋💋👠🥿🩴👟🥾👞👡👢

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?