Barb Wire
Lady

Hmm…

Can’t speak on behalf of all women, but I can for my SO.

What my SO cares about most is her “to do list” as well as the rest of the family’s. She loves being focused, driven, efficient, and honest. Nothing turns her on more than watching me scribble my to do list: (1) motorcycle oil change, (2) attach windshield to speed excessively , (3) go for a ride …

Our two children learned early on that if they ever give us flack about getting their homework/chores done by saying, “We’ll get to it!” as they blow up another video game automobile, then our response is, “What’s wrong with NOW!?”

Me and my SO don’t comment about each other’s appearance, unless things get obviously unruly, like my long hair if I haven’t shaped it in a while. I’ve gotten good at giving myself haircuts (imo) and I’m growing it as long as I can.

My SO has shorter hair than me and has that “Tom Boy” look. I like it! So I NEVER say anything like, “I wish you’d look more feminine for me”. I think I’ve got that one covered! LOL!

My only wish is for me to go out en femme with her. It may just come true if our Gay Pride Parade resumes once we pass this nasty plague. I would love to go all dressed the the nines and meet other crossdressers and transgendered folks just to share experiences and show each other support.

Hugs, Barb 🤗

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?