Sounds like you already have it figured out!… nothing wrong, just a potential turn-off. There are lots of benefits to couples who can accept what it is and find ways to enjoy those benefits. To name a few,
– many women appreciate knowing the sensitive feminine side of their partners (probably one reason for your attraction to him) and it is greatly freeing to a man who can accept and express them rather than suppress what is truly part of his nature
– many women have told me that they’d rather have a shopping partner than be a golf widow, and many realize tangible benefits when shopping with a CD… if the CD buys a dress, chances are good he will reciprocate with a gift you enjoy
– while it is a crossdresser and partner’s bill of rights not to share clothes, many couples find that this is convenient and desirable, especially when it comes to articles like jewelry;
– a CD usually greatly appreciates a supportive, accepting mate; you should find much greater appreciation from him than from most men
– a CD will be less inclined to get upset if you need more time to prepare for an outing; he will understand what efforts you have to go through to look your feminine best and will notice and appreciate in detail everything you do and wear; you no doubt will be quicker than him to get ready, and should you ever get separated, he will be able to identify you to authorities in great detail!
– if you ever want to attend events geared toward or including women, he will be more likely than most to want to join you.
– CD partnerships tend to be much more lasting; most men I know talk lovingly about their partners, realizing how special they are to be accepting;
– you can both feel free to accept and express your true selves… both the masculine and feminine sides which we all have; honest, truer, relationships, expressing both personalities, tend to be deeper and longer-lasting than those where we try to mold ourselves into unrealistic images expected by society;
– there is far more to share together when we can accept both the feminine and masculine sides of our being.
– most women I know speaking very lovingly of their CD partners, having come to grips with the fact that personality and actions are more important than presentation… presentation need not be a deal-breaker and seldom is; on the flip side, most CDs speak lovingly of their partners… male conversations often center more on their loving partners than on locker-room talk.
– CD partners are typically very defensive of each other, quickly attacking anyone who speaks unkindly toward the other and protecting them in other ways.
I could go on. Hopefully you will discover all this for yourself. Good luck! You have probably found someone unusually gifted and special.
Join Our Community
Enjoy some girl talk
Meet crossdressers, make friends and share your inner women with others. Crossdresser Heaven has a vibrant community, with more than 35,000 members and dozens of daily posts and crossdressing topics to explore.
Chat, share photos and discover the woman inside you!
Shop the Crossdresser Heaven Store
New Forum Posts
- 7 minutes ago by Wilma
Support Our Sponsors
We may receive a commission for purchases made through links to our sponsors. This helps us maintain Crossdresser Heaven and provide a safe, welcoming and supportive place for the community.
Answer a Poll
So far, 9 users voted.
So far, 63 users voted.
So far, 77 users voted.
New Every Day – Featured Photos
Every day we feature new photos of the members of Crossdresser Heaven.View Featured Photos
Transgender Heaven is Open!
Share Crossdresser Heaven
As we move into the new year we look forward to growing our community and giving more people a safe, supportive and welcoming place to be themselves.
Please share Crossdresser Heaven with your friends and others who may benefit from our community.
If you have a website, please consider placing one of our banners on your website.
With love and gratitude.Share Crossdresser Heaven