YES, we are very similar in that regard.  I’ve studied everything about it, INCLUDING facial bone structure (male vs. female skulls) lol.  I set them side by side on my computer screen and try to find all the differences so I can apply makeup in a way that works with bone structure vs. standard makeup application.  I’ve tested so many variances and know that a 1mm move in either direction with my lashes or brows or eyeshadow can make that feminine “marker” turn male.  NONE of that is ever shown on YouTube videos.  LOL.

I’m so grateful for all you here.  I definitely am feeling better, knowing I’m not alone and these new feelings are relatively common.

As far as venturing out… Araminta knows… I pretty much forced myself to go out in public, dressed in a way that would force people to look at me and make that instant identification whether I was male or female.  It wasn’t about hiding or blending in for me… it was about forcing the issue so I can make adjustments towards feminine as fast as humanly possible.  It literally took less than a week from the first day I tried putting on eyeliner and lashes to heading out to a crowded mall in booty shorts just to test out how feminine I was looking.  At that point, I didn’t care whether I looked male or female, it was a matter of seeing how others reacted so I can make changes if people thought I was male.  LOL.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?