Caty Ryan
Baroness

After living in the country on an acre block with a 40 x 20ft shed, (Boat storage, office, workshop,” Man Cave”** to die for, plus of course stacks of room and hidey holes for all of Caty’s gear), I am now back in a 3 bedroom retirement village unit in the city.

Thus  a storage unit was essential for most of Caty’s things, wigs, make up clothes, shoes, jewellery etc etc its only  (3m)10ft sq, but I got lucky and the one I have has power and natural light via a window. The balance of her stuff ie, all my lingerie,nightwear and breast forms are kept in a closet and chest of drawers in my (solo) bedroom. My So sleeps up the other end of the house

My unit is carpeted and I have an old student desk and chair in there as well.

I keep an electric jug in there and once a week I boil up some water and mix it with cold water which I use for my weekly body shave. “The Boss” knows but does not want to know about Caty, hence the private shave

I have a small heater for winter and a fan for summer and with Covid restricting my volunteer overnight business trips for the last two years, I’ve been known to lock myself in there for a day for some Caty time.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/in-storage-isolation/

I also use the unit and a collapsible clothes airer for doing Caty’s “smalls” laundry. This is done at home whilst “U know who” is out, then transported to the “Lock Up” for drying

I could dress and go out from there when its out of business hours, but the place is lousy with CCTV and I dont think it would be long before “Questions would be asked in the House”

Thus in summary, if you can afford it.. Go for it…

Caty.

*** “Man Cave” in male mode, “Sheduior” when femme. Far too hot in summer, but in the winter with the wood heater going lovely and cosy…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?