Your fears are correct. And are exactly why there is a fear. You have an entire life built around you being a man. From you job to your house. Family and friends. All of that is made up from you being a man since the beginning of each relationship you have.
Your wife married a man. Your buddies are your buddies, because you’re a man. And so forth and so on. If you change, all of that will change.
Question is, is the unknown worth a good chance of losing a lot of what you already have, for the sake of being someone you’ve never been (publicly)?
I’ve asked myself this many times. And every time, regardless of how feminine I feel, there are some extremely important aspects of my life, built around me being a biological male, that I don’t want to chance losing.
I can put myself on a pedestal and still be looked down on, by people I care about. Because I forced something onto them. Some will say “It’s your life. And you have a right to be happy.” As true as that is, the life you’ve built around you, as a man, has made others happy. And that’s something to be thankful for.
Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with being a man, if that’s how you were born. Even if you don’t feel like a man most of the time.
BTW, I’m saying this because of a close friend who going through a lot of regrets now that she was half way through her transition.
From a couple of messages she’s sent me over the last few months.(paraphrasing)
“I can’t believe how horrible this is all turning out. I’ve lost so much. Things I can’t get back, even if I go back to being my old self.”
“My daughter won’t even speak to me now. I think my ex is turning her against me. Maybe it is me. Who knows”

Ever see the old twilight zone episode where the shop keeper is given 3 wishes?

Long story short. Be happy with what you have.
Just my 2 cents.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?