Hi Catherine

I think i might have got a glimpse of the freedom you mean. When looking through the nighties, i found i enjoyed putting things back almost as much as the brief pleasure of finding something nice only for it to be too small. I really wanted to put it up against my bust,to test the length, but couldn’t do it. Hopefully, i can do it next time, i really need something to wear it in bed. Bra and panties, are not the best sleep wear.

When drab clothe shopping, i would walk into a shop, grab the first things i saw and then straight out again i hate every second of it.

Now it takes me hours just to choose a pair of panties. I visit multiple sites and pick 10 that i like. Now i am thinking about colours,styles, shape, are they sexy enough, are they too sexy, what will they go with, do i need to get something to go with them and a multitude of other fashion thoughts, going through my head. Then it is hours of indecision until i finally pick the pair i want, or at least i hope it was the pair i wanted, i always i worry i went for the wrong pair. Tops and skirts take days and dresses weeks. I absolutely adore it and cant wait until my next shopping adventure begins.

Love
Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?