The first item i bought “for my girlfriend” was a pair of classic black heels from Shoe City when it was still around. Nervous, shaking, ears red, I’m sure most of you here know how that goes. I was 17.

Did this a few times I guess.

Now at age 20, the first thing I bought “for me” was another pair of heels in more of an upscale adult store (they had a lot of clothing and shoes, it was not one of these where you see a wall of sex toys as soon as you walk in). I was in drab, looking at the shoes. Sales girl comes over and says “let me know if you need any help. My name is Tiffany” and before I could think i blurted out “Hey thats my name too!” She smiled, had a small laugh, and asked if I know my size. I replied that i did but didnt’ see much in a 12. She told me to not go anywhere she would bring out some from the back. So there i am in the store, trying on four pairs of heels. She kept telling me to walk all around the store to see which ones fit me best. It was quite fun, and i was walking around in some 5″ sexy shoes. She told me as i boxed up the ones i picked out that i walk in heels better than most women she sees out and about. I asked how many CDs come in here to shop and she said quite a few guys come in here to shop “for their girlfriend or wife”, and most of the girlfriends wear size 11 and up… She said she wished they would just admit that they are buying for themselves like i did because its fun to help customers shop and try on things. I really enjoyed her enthusiasm for helping me, and realized that my nervousness was completely gone once i admitted they were for me.

She said she would love it if i wore them out of the store, but i told her i wasn’t there yet. I went back to that store a couple times and she was there with her smile and remembered my name…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?