Great post. And yes, you’re a unicorn! I’m single, but when I’m in a relationship, I really enjoy my partner being girly girl. I love femininity so much that I just want to breathe in my partner any means I can. Which is why when I get dressed, I go ultra girly girl, because that’s what I’m attracted to.

The problem I’ve had with prior relationships, is the woman will be super girly girl at first as they know what I like, but as soon as we’re in a relationship, all of the sudden the girly girl stops and they don’t put much effort into themselves. I’m not saying it has to be every day, but if we’re going to a nice event, or even on a date night, I want to show off my partner (regardless of “attractiveness”).

Anyhow, in that regard, it sounds like your SO just really loves femininity and the girly girl aspects of it.

Regardless, communication is really all anyone can do to resolve pretty much anything in life.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?