Anonymous
Lady

Began growing my hair out before Covid hit so now its below my shoulders right at my breasts. I love it and it makes me feel girly all the time. Its fairly thick and a natural silver/white color but beginning to thin a little at the crown so I wear a cute ball cap matching something I’m wearing. Most of the time I keep it in a ponytail in public but down at home where the wife likes playing with it. Having long hair is more work but to me its well worth it and I intend to let it grow until it no longer looks good.

It seems the longer it gets, the more attention I get. Have gotten reactions from stares, double takes and a few frowns, but the only real negatives have been from some relatives which I don’t care about anyway. Sadly no one has complimented me about it but this is a very conservative area and I’ve yet to see another person my age with a ponytail. I don’t care, its for Michelle’s mental health and I love it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?