1. you just like women’s clothes, Absolutely everything about them I love, the colors, the patterns, the materials, and the look. However I would not say just as there is so much more. It is the feeling I get when I slip on some undies or a nighty or just a pretty dress. But are they just for Women?? Why would it be like that? I like fun, pretty, and sexy clothes too!

2. you are femme at heart like a woman stuck inside a mans body. Not that I am femme at heart but there is femme in my heart as well as guy in my heart or mind. I love to be less assertive and ok maybe less driven but I caution to call that dominate or submissive. The yin/yang duality is what I like. You cannot have one without the other. However, I do believe there is too much toxic masculinity throughout our world now and it manifests in war, conflict, exploitation, and so many other attribute that give my pain and heartache. So maybe being more femme at heart is something we all need, to nurture, to support, to cooperate with one another and not compete all the time.

3. wearing womens clothes is like a kind of sexual thing, maybe a fetish or roleplay. Sexual yup very much, but also comforting, calming and assisting me to get to that place where I can feel my emotional self. Fetish perhaps, we all have our things that we like, and I think that patterns at a very early stage in our sexual development. Looking at men’s magazines I was always turned on by panties, hose and garters and lacy trim. What do I really like now uh the same. Is that a fetish for me OK I don’t mind I always love the feel and look of those items but I can relax in them as well. If I dressed more frequently I might feel very comfortable wearing those items and they might lose their sexual nature, I hope not because I do love it. And it this respect I think I want that fuller expression of feminine sexuality but it is not all the time. Again it is sexual for me a lot but not all of the time, relaxing in a great outfit and being able to be in that outfit for extended periods would likely help me with a better perspective on femininity. 

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?