Natalie Dane
Duchess

My older siblings and I would dress up in my parents clothes during the summer months while they were away at work.  As I recall everything began with the boys wearing my father’s clothes and my sister in my mothers dresses.  One day we found my mother’s lingerie drawer and things changed.  I became fascinated with one item in particular, a black,  flowing – sheer nightgown dress which had matching bikini panties.  The lingerie was dated clearly had not seen much use (too small for my mothers frame).   My siblings and I took turns dancing around my parents bedroom, but I was the only one small enough to put on the panties.  The feeling of the sheer panties on my skin was simply divine, much different than the bulky nightgown, leaving me with such a spark of joy.  After that day I went back into that drawer countless times to wear them again and again, until I sadly outgrew them.

I haven’t thought about this live altering event in years.  Thanks for encouraging me to sieve through my repressed memory bank!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?