yes Becky the holidays are a nice time to buy a little something for yourself. I have used this excuse a lot I was in victorias secrets once shopping for me and this nice young lady came over to try and help. Asked about what I was looking for and if I knew of her size I sure did size 7 panty and 36 B bra I would like them to match and she wears unlined bras. I ended up with a burgundy set and a pink set she asked how long we were married and how nice and personal it was to buy a gift like that.I thanked here and she said she is hoping to find the right man some day.In return I told here to be patient and don’t settle there is someone out there for her. Truth of the mater of the gift is it was for me .I have tried to buy my wife lingerie she is very appreciative and likes my taste But doesn’t seem to wear any of it so I don’t try anymore.I guess she just isn’t into looing sexy or likes the feel of nylon and satin. Likes soft cotton and comfy she says.After that load of whatever it is a nice cover and excuse to buy feminine things without a question raised by a sales associate or cashier at valentines day or Christmas.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?