Angela Booth
Hostess

How has she misled you? Her acceptance was how she saw it at the time of discovery, a blessing in itself. Moving forward she has said it causes her stress and alcohol is her crutch so it’s an update and, to me not misleading. Even without alcohol she has some sufferance and there are many questions of how you have progressed your dressing since coming and causative of her to turn to alcohol .

Like a lot of spouses they also feel misled and a revelation such as this can cause a lot of angst as it has a major impact to her life. The forums are littered with stories of how spouses have reacted.

Having acceptance is not a green light to proceed regardless and I go along with Kims text and believe that meaningful discussion or even counselling together as it is not only her issue.

I may appear quite harsh as my interpretation to the context of your text is that it is more about you than your spouses issues and do not think that is fair on her. I think you should stand back and reconsider how to proceed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?