Anonymous

I grew up in an atmosphere where boys were expected to be boys. So I did all the macho things right up to my mid 30’s. I was the all outdoor boy, skiing, hiking, rock-climbing, car racing, endurance ski races, ocean sailing. All the while as was doing my macho thing I wanted to be feminine. I hid my desires well. No one knew. I married and then things became problematic. I longed to wear nightgowns and peignoirs. Finally one night I went to bed in a nightgown. My wife, understandably, had a fit. But that was the beginning. So separate rooms were the order. For years i slept in some gorgeous nighties. Oh yes, I also wore a bra and Brest forms. I was in heaven. Then after 50 years of marriage my wife died very suddenly of cancer. After awhile I re-married and my wife of now accepts my need and so I can dress two days per week and I have a lovely wardrobe. I can not go out in public, though I long to do so, However I am thankful that I can wear my clothes on a semi regular basis. I feel I ma blessed. I long to be with ladies like me but, that will never be. Just know I envy those of you who can meet, walk, be seen in public. Love to you all. Katerina.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?