I had a couple of close scrapes. When I was younger, probably around 11 or 12, I would often stay at home when the rest of the family went out to the shops (this was the 1970’s – a time when no one really bothered about leaving their kids alone). To them, I was just wanting to watch TV and reading my comics – in reality I was secretly wearing my mum’s woolly tights and prancing around the house in them. Unfortunately, they came back earlier than I expected and I just managed to grab my clothes and lock myself in the bathroom before they came up the stairs (something that became a habit later on). Even now, I can remember my heart pounding as I tried to find the right opportunity to put them back in her drawer without anyone noticing.

However, when I was older and bought my own (an experience in itself for a teenage boy), I hid them in what I thought was a little hidey-hole behind my desk drawer in my bedroom. What I hadn’t counted on was her doing a spring clean one day whilst I was at school and finding them. At first I thought I’d got away with it, but she walked out of my room and, without even looking at me, said: “By the way, get rid of those tights”.

To this day, I’m not sure whether she thought they were mine or some girlfriend’s – but it was never mentioned again. At that point I wondered whether she actually knew I had been trying her tights on all those years before.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?