Robin Snow
Duchess

When I came out to my wife, I made the mistake of saying I wanted to feel feminine.  It was probably the wrong thing to say but I have trouble coming up with the right words when I’m nervously shaking like a leaf.  While she seemed understanding and accepting at first, her true colors began to show, and I began to feel like I was walking on eggshells.

I don’t remember all her comments and she has sent me running with my tail between my legs countless times as she vented her frustrations.  Her best comment to date was “You want to feel feminine, then try spending 40 years of your life having your period.”  Another good one was when she threw me under the bus for all the neighbors to hear.  I don’t remember what I said to trigger it but out of nowhere she blurted out “You’re trying to get in touch with your feminine side and you have the nerve to say ….”  That comment was the last straw and I said that was totally uncalled for.  She apologized and the conversation that followed cleared the air and I told her how I really felt.

It’s been a couple of years since that last comment and she is tolerating my lifestyle.  Although, I still walk on eggshells because I never know what is going to set her off.

-Robin

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?