Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

Questions about breast forms get asked so often CDH should have a forums section just for that!  If you do a search of the forums you’ll get way more info that way vs a single thread.

More to the point, if you ask 10 girls what’s best, you’ll get 10 different answers.  A lot depends on what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend.  My recommendation is to start with cheap forms (under $50) and figure out what shape and size works best for you.  Once you get that dialed in, splurge on some nicer forms if you want.  The BreastForm Store (CDH sponsor) has a good selection of forms at different price points.  A lot of girls like the Roanyer brand available on Amazon.  They seem to be one of the better Chinese made brands.

Personally, I bought a pair of Divine Collection Aphrodite forms from the BFS.  They’re great forms.  Fairly realistic.  Weigh similar to actual breasts.  Sleep safe.  Puncture proof.  Durable.  And expensive.  I would buy them again.

BTW – nothing beats a pair of your own.  I don’t need forms anymore!

/EA

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?