Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

With this Covid-19 lockdown, and of course I live alone, I am able to wear high heels EVERY Day and I am loving it. It just feels so Natural to be in heels. Each day i get to wear a different pair, and I have 7 pair so i get to wear a different pair each day 🙂

How are you ladies holding up with this lockdown going on around the country ?

Jennifer N Heels each and every day 😉

Am also locked down and behaving myself.  But while locked down, the pink fog has definitely enveloped me!

Ha!  I was “locked down” for the first week while wife had to go in to work – loved it!  Got to dress almost every day for a week.  Then, she got forced to work from home as well – bummer!  Been wearing my sexy panties under my gym shorts, but that’s about it this last week.  Doing a little dressing at night after she hits the hay.  But fond memories of those lovely  days last week!

Mikey

This is my third week of working from home while my wife is at her job. I’ve dressed every day and I’m almost at the point where I feel “saturated”.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Jennifer,</p>
      I am still having to go to work every day.

I am sure staying home is monotonous but you just made me jeulous.

I would give any thing to wear heals all day.

You go girl.

Thank you for sharing

Patty

Hi Jennifer,

We are doing well.

Like everybody we look forward to a successful conclusion with our war against the virus. That said, I AM BEYOND JEALOUS.

To wear heels all day! Oh, I would love that.

Continue doing what you are doing, Jennifer.

If you have a bad moment send me a private message.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

With my evening social and business events being cancelled, I have more time to be Patty every evening. I’m loving being in my heels, pantyhose, short dress, bra, breastforms and pretty hair. For me that’s the good part about all this very bad stuff.

Anonymous

We’re doing okay, starting to get a little bored but have accomplished a lot. We’ve repainted the living room and put new floor in which started out as a quick clean it up job and turned into remove 1 wall completely cut a huge hole in the other wall, move the fridge and stove to the other side of the kitchen along with the counters and sink then redesign the cupboard space. Looks great now, way more counter and storage space, I cook a lot and am addicted to gadgets so we need it plus the wall I opened up now looks into the living room so it lets in lots of light and just opens it right up. We are also way ahead on our garden clean up, I’ve actually had to cut the lawn twice already which after a Canadian winter is a treat. My wife’s been home for the last 4 weeks so not much dressing but underdressed every day and nice silk PJ’s or a night gown for bed time. I haven’t seen my CD friend Toni the whole time which sucks but we have to do what we have to do to control this thing, right. After writing this I’m looking forward to being bored. lol

Take care ladies, Heather.

Oh yeah, I built a small prep island with a small sink in it right in front of the fridge and stove too, I love my new kitchen, cooking relaxes me. I go in my kitchen, put on my tunes and create of course maybe a nice glass of wine to get the creative juices flowing.

Anonymous

Same here, I live alone and now working from my home computer Because of covid 19. Every morning I shower shave moisturize then the panties, bra, dress, skirt or leggings go on then a cute pair of shoes before I start working.  I’m loving this social distancing. I’ll be bummed when I have to go back to the office.

So jealous wish I could wear heels all day or even dress  during this time but doing okay other wise

Anonymous

totally understand that

Well I live alone and of course I love wearing heels about the house. Did vacuuming  as well as laundry and windows.  Did it all in 4 inch heels and my gypsy earrings while my hair was up in curlers. Not pretty but beats boredom

I’m slipping into a pair almost every day.  I’ve even ordered 2 new pairs online!  I have a family and still have to go into work some days, but I have more days I can have late nights in my “man” cave.

-Steph

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?