• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have 4 good friends of mine whom are part time male to female crossdressers,Grace,Abbey,Cassie and Randi.Met them 18 years ago,I was shoe shopping and they came in to buy shoes.It was Abbey that sat beside me and we started to talk a little bit at first.She decided to try on a pair of 4 inch red heels on and discovered I was like her,liked to dress part time as a woman.Then she got Abbey,Cassie and Randi over finally introducing them them to me.I introduced myself to them and one thing they loved was my French accent.Got in contact with them and our friendship happened.Did get to know them and did get to know me very well too.Grace and Cassie are like me,married to very supportive wives.Abbey has a supportive girlfriend.Randi has a girlfriend too,they have been working things out on this which is going well.We all agree with each other,live great lives as men enjoying life dressing part time as women.Love having them around in my life.We do a lot together,have our ladies out nights going out and many more.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thats sounds wonderful,  certainly and great group to express and experience those special moments and enjoy being woman.

Stephanie 🌷

[postquote quote=405349]
      We do have our ladies night out weekend planned for next month.do this 3 times a month

Anonymous

Bre… you are a lucky lady,  enjoy your time… I think we’d love to hear more of your experiences. I for one can only dream of an opportunity like this… hugs…jo

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is wonderful to hear, Bre. You are fortunate in discovering those friends by chance, and it is great to be able to meet, chat and go out with other CD friends.

Amy

That’s a great story Bre. Thanks for sharing it. Hopefully someday I’ll have some close friends like that in real life.

How awesome is that?? You are SO lucky, I’m kinda envious.

friends to share your whole life . That must be a wonderful feeling . Sonia xxx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You are so lucky Bei.  I am so happy for you and so envious, If only we all had a small group to share with.  Happy fo you .

Sandy

Have learned about them and they learned about me too.Abbey,all started with a dress her mom let her try on at 8 years old.Grace and Cassie,mom’s pantyhose at age 7.Randi,hers started at age 9 trying on mom’s heels.Have so many memories with them,one is going dressed as 5 of the first casted of the Housewives of New York.I went out as Jill Zarin.It was fun

Wow, Bre, that would be such a nice group to be part of. I am getting close to having some meaningful friendships with some of the local CDH girls, and would hope that we can become the sort of friends you have where you are.

Anonymous

Hey Bre

Lucky you are, Some may never get to experience the friendships you have with them, Cherish the moments.

Also looking to form those sort of online CD friendships and IRL. To laugh and cry, to hold and hug and of course to share feminine and girly dreams.

sweet pink kisses

jill

Girls, with patience you will have girlfriends like this too, eventually.  I have two very dear friends that I originally met when in my 20’s and 30’s.  After I moved back home (really only an hour away) we lost track temporarily, but have since reaffirmed our friendship and have a regular night out at least once a month, sometimes more often when the weather is good.

The one I’ve known the longest, Terri, has a very trusting and supportive wife who loves going out with us some.  The other is April, who I met on her first night out in public at my favorite club.  She was as scared as anyone I have ever met that night, but the group I was with welcomed her and helped her relax and really have a good time.  She moved away for a few years, but got back in touch with Terri and I once she moved back.  We have been quite a trio now for almost 25 years, and there is no end in sight.

PaulaF

Emily
      Lady

You are definitely blessed to have such good, like minded, friends. Enjoy every minute of the time you get to spend with them. And, tell them ALL your friends here on CDH say Hi!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?