Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I was going to put all of this into an article, but I thought I would put this on the forums. I so want to get responses fast and give encouragement too.
      I am starting with the the days prior to the actual reunion. On Thursday before the reunion I had my hair colored Purple ( I am so happy with the color). On Friday morning before the reunion I went for a walk along main street and waked into one store and struck up a conversation with the clerk. I told her I was in town for my class reunion, then she asked which year I told her the 50th. Then I found out she was one of my classmates. I looked carefully at her but couldn’t figure out her name (50 years puts a lot of millage on the body. Then she tried to guess who I was, when she gave up I told her my male name. She then asked if I were transitioning. I told her that I don’t know where I am going with all of this. She seemed accepting and told me ” do what you have to do’.
      A few minutes latter I walked into a local coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a small sandwich. While waiting and visiting with the order taker I told her I was in town for my class reunion. She then asked me what my maiden name was. After a couple of seconds of silence (my mind was pleasantly stunned) I told her my male last name. We then talked a little about my brothers because my youngest brother graduated the year before her.
      What I am telling you at this point many more of us ‘pass’ than we think and more people wil accept us than we think!!!

It took me a long time to work up the nerve to do any of this, but for me this weekends journey has been worth it!!!

. Cassie

This is awesome news.  I hope you have a great time at your 50th.

Take care

Susan

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Susan, I am soooooooo happy, it was amazing. I now have some close GG friends who were only old classmates. one special one who I can’t thank enough.

. Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am so happy that you had a good time and rekindled old friendships as Cassie.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Cassie,

That really does sound awesome, to be out and about round town and meet old classmates. Especially the part about now having close GG friends from your school days.

This would make a really good article, Cassie.

Aurora

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?