• This topic has 44 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I know this probably doesn’t apply to most on here, but am curious about something. Has anybody been attracted to only women, but then became attracted to men after starting HRT? I have heard about some mental changes after starting estrogen, but have really been curious if it has changed who you are attracted to. I have read where some people says it didn’t change it at all and others have said they have become attracted to men when they weren’t before. Thank you for reading, girls:)

Samara

Anonymous

For myself been bi pretty much from early age. Since being on HRT tend to lean more to men Been dating a man for almost 3 weeks now. Been with woman also.

Donna

Anonymous

Thanks Donna! I have always been attracted to women, but for some reason when I am dressed and feeling sexy, the thought of being with a man turns me on. The clothes just do something to me, haha.

Samara

I know exactly what you mean Samara, the urges are incredible and very strong in that regard. I was really attracted to women in my teens but after wearing gorgeous lingerie enough times and also having a best friend at the time who was bi and who I thought was so good looking, it got to the point where I thought about guys (and specifically him) even when not dressed. Now we’re together and I’m so glad the dressing turned me.

Anonymous

I know what you mean, there’s just something about putting on things like sexy lingerie that flips a switch. It’s weird, when I am out or at work dressed as a man, I am only attracted to women. When I get home and dress, all I think about is being with a man and I am really attracted to a certain male part, if you know what I mean, hehe:)

Oh yes Samara I know what you mean 😉 and I can speak from experience that being with a guy, especially dressed in something like lingerie, is amazing and feels incredibly feminine and girly.

Anonymous

I really do long for that feeling sometimes:) Just really scared, haha. Hopefully some day!!

Best of luck Samara! There is *nothing* like being with a guy imo, especially when it comes to coming to bed for him in beautiful lingerie. An absolutely incredible feeling that you can’t imagine. Best advice I can give you is to be excited and confident if you can rather than nervous. I didn’t even think about not being with my current boyfriend, I kept being excited for what was possible and hopefully getting together with him, and it happened.

Anonymous

Thanks Jess! I have read lot’s of articles like what you said about how great it is when being with a man the first time. A lot of times gurls say they should have done it a lot sooner and it always gets me excited to hear, knowing that could be me someday. Love reading things like that!

Yes Samara it’s great, my first time with my boyfriend was incredible.

It seems to be a pretty common thing. Many gurls have no attraction to men until they are dressed, and then a switch goes off. I have no romantic attraction to men whether dressed or not, but I do get a sexual attraction to other CDs/TVs and even some men when in full on Elise mode. Haven’t been bold enough to act on it (well, maybe a couple of times, but that was  35 years ago). But, they do make toys that are a reasonable facsimile. 😉

Anonymous

Yes, even though I am attracted to women, I find myself wishing I looked like them more and more all the time. So many times I will see a beautiful woman and think, I wish I was her. I haven’t been around anyone dressed yet, so I haven’t had the romantic attraction to men, but definitely feel the physical attraction. Mostly their body and certain body parts more than their faces. I think I will learn a lot more about myself and my feelings when I am around men while dressed:)

Samara

Bobbie W
            Lady

I am exactly like that I see a pretty woman and I think god I wash I had her figure or was her. I have been with a guy (30 years ago) and when dressed I would do it in a heart beat but when in guy mode nope I don’t think there at all attractive. But who knows when I get on hrt if it will change.

Anonymous

Yes, Bobbie, I know how you feel. Kind of strange, I flipped from wanting to be with a pretty girl to wanting to be her. I am feeling that way more and more all the time.

Anonymous

To me don’t matter if dressed or not dressed like it either way But since transitioning to a woman will really wanting a man to be in my life more then a woman.

Donna

Amen Donna, I’m feeling the same way

CelesteCD
            Lady

Elise…..ummm…Yes to what you said (blush).   I’ll add, the more the facsimile the more the curiosity grows.

Celeste…your right, facsimile attached to curiosity could turn into experimenting and if that confirms your feelings, it may turn into a possible outing with a guy to see if this is for you. For sure your curiosity will grow…

CelesteCD
            Lady

Samara -dressing and feeling sexy increasingly changes my mindset (not on hrt here).  I have found myself pushing boundaries (solo) and now wonder more about the same things you said you wonder about.

Anonymous

Sounds like a lot of us have the same thing in common, hehe!!

Anonymous

Feel same way too and since have estrogen raging from the HRT and body changing feel the need for Male companionship Suppose the same feelings would be same if met a real nice woman.  HAHA believe really HRT don’t do things like that think it the person inner feelings. Something maybe need to ask my DR next week when  go into a checkup.

Donna

Anonymous

I have heard that too, Donna, that it just brings the inner feelings out that were there before. I know when I am feeling feminine, I just have the urge to be with someone masculine. I guess I feel really submissive:)

Anonymous

Suppose could be right know when dating always being the submessive type no matter if m or f lately more m

Anonymous

I just feel sexier when I am submissive. I feel like a totally different person. Would like to feel that way more often:) I guess I will have to dress more often:)

Anonymous

Speaking of  bf picking me up for dinner then a movie wanting to go see the Sucide squad 2  lol then little dancing

Anonymous

That sounds GREAT, hun!! I know you will have a lot better night than me, haha. Please let us know how the movie was. I saw the first one and liked it. XOXO

Anonymous

sure will share some of date not all don’t kiss and tell now hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

Haha, I understand, Donna. Enjoy yourself, hun:)

Have to imagine Donna that part of it is having some attraction or thought about men in the first place before HRT, that it doesn’t necessarily *turn* you completely but if you have thought about guys prior to having it, the urges would increase a lot after having it.

Anonymous

seems true Jess always feel that.

CelesteCD
          Lady

I can relate to that 100%.  Pink fog?   Nah more like a pink dust storm!

Donna,What is it like being dated by a man?Has your mindset changed taking HRT?

Anonymous

yes and no always been bi. But since been on HRT Idk if brain being rewired or what but in mind set feel more attraction to a man. Maybe due to the fact always been little more submissive.

Donna

Hi Samara, well I became attracted to guys *without* ever having HRT so I’d say anything is possible with it. I’ve heard those same things myself so might be something to it. I’m really getting stronger urges to have it and eventually know what it’s like to be a woman but I’m not ready to do it yet.

Anonymous

Thanks Jess! I’m not quite ready for Hrt, but think about it all the time. Would just love to see my breasts growing:) Just curious if it would make my feelings for men stronger:)

Samara

Samara, having breasts is another reason I’ve seriously been thinking about it myself, for now though it’s all about bras/forms for me. I have to imagine there are those who have had it and their urges for men increase exponentially, especially if you thought about men at all *before* having it.

Anonymous

Yes, I will have to stick with forms and bras too (need to order some soon!) Yes, I’m sure Hrt would bring my feelings out even more:)

Hi Samara I have read something like that but i believe you were headed in that direction anyway and HRT enhances that emotion. Really not sure

Stephanie

Hi Samara, I have started transitioning, working on growing my breast, hips, and bottom as well but I am for sure attracted to men. It started a long time ago when I wasn’t quite sure but recently as I’m fully acceptable myself becoming feminine, it has been growing stronger. I haven’t really dated that much but have spoken to a few guys whom have shown some interest. My estrogen levels are increasing which is definitely affecting my disposition on men and women. Am I gay, bi, non-binary, really, does it even matter any more, labels should not be part of our identity, right?  It all can be a little confusing at times 🤔, I know it is for me. I do know that the more I meet different men, the more I’m becoming attracted, even started to think about my type, which is exciting and scary at the same time. All in all, we should just follow our heart as your heart will never steer us wrong…If you ever want to chat or share more, I’m always here for you, ❤️ Brianna

Anonymous

Hi Brianna! Thank you so much for the nice response! Even though, I haven’t been attracted to men in the past, it changes when I am dressed and that kind of scares me, haha, but yes, it is kind of exciting at the same time:)  I don’t get out much, so I haven’t acted on it. Yes, I agree, we should just follow our hearts:) Take care, hun!! Huggs!

Samara

I thought I was just a normal straight guy who liked crossdressing until one day about 5 years ago totally out of the blue I was chatting to a couple of guys in the middle of the day. One was tall and fit and handsome. I hadn’t dresses for a while or thought about it. Suddenly I just wanted to touch him like on the chest or arm or something. I felt like a total girl. I went weak at the knees. I wanted to flirt with him flutter my eyes at him. It was  a beautiful overwhelming feeling. I don’t know if they caught on but we quickly moved on. I am still straight but occasionally I meet a guy who I feel secretly attracted to. I was chatting to a guy the other day and when we parted I thought “ what a lovely guy” in the nicest way. then I thought wow I was thinking like a woman. I am not on hormones but am femme a lot of the time. Especially dressed I know my vulnerability and feel I could fall for the right guy.

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca! Thank you very much for the response, ! I know what you mean about feeling vulnerable when dressed! Being dressed totally changes the way we look at things. Not sure why that is, but I’m not complaining, haha. Take care, Hun!!

Samara

Hi Samara,  I read somewhere – it does not matter what a women wears she is still a women. I realised femininity comes from within. I think I look at women differently now and generally never get that flirty vibe. I can see straight away and am jealous when I see them flirting or being nice to men. I think oh you tart. Over time I am thinking more like a woman.

Anonymous

Yes, for me, it seems like my feelings are changing even when out in man mode. I just feel a lot more sensitive than I used to be. My mentality has definitely changed some since dressing.

Anonymous

Another thing is notice is the scent gives off more fem then a male. Even had others said that.

Donna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?