Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today I walked out of my house.  I had on a nice spring skirt and blouse.  My hair was done, my makeup was on point, and I was enjoying the nice warm breeze.  Suddenly, the skies opened up and the ground began to tremble.  A voice boomed down from the heavens saying, “you cannot wear that, or look like that.”  Then the world ended.

Actually, nothing happened.  I just enjoyed the day.  Point being- the world will not end if you venture out en femme.  Most likely what’ll happen to you is what happened to me- nothing.  Enjoy your time en femme.  And don’t worry, the world will still be there afterwards.

The only part of “walking out” that can be uncomfortable is actually… walking out to the car. I’m sure by now that the neighbors have seen Bridgette, but if so, they have never said anything. It’s a long walk out to my car, in full view of 2 neighbors. But the world has yet to end, and I’m not stopping.

Bridgette

Anonymous

So true, Cynthia,
      I’ve surely been seen when putting out the trash barrel twice a week while wearing a skirt these past few months, and when going to the car; yet, here I am still, alive and healthy.

Bettylou

congrats on an unexpected fine day. Unhealthy anxiety is “funny” that way in. We can believe some extreme ideas with utter conviction that they will come true. You challenged it so kudos to you. I appreciated that you share that example. It’s encouraging.

And just think, there are NO paparazzi to document the event.

PaulaF

Peta Mari
      Lady

Our farm is a mile long, and 1/2 mile wide. I have no qualms venturing out my front door. 😉

Anonymous

Thanks for telling us Cynthia, I wondered what all that commotion was, if I hear voices from now on I’ll know that its just you going out again.

☄⚡🌪⛈

Diana

Anonymous

Cynthia…

I love the way you worded this…it’s so true…

Venturing out En femme, the world really doesn’t end…. it just begins!!!!!

(I just want to add, if you do go out and are struck by lightning,…..it really was probably just bad luck…..)

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

It’s wonderful that you were able to be yourself! A good friend of mine used to say “the sun will come up in the morning” referring to worrying about the world ending.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Now if you had inadvertently tucked your skirt into your knickers……

It doesn’t stop us from being nervous though, especially the first time. I very often go grocery shopping in “stealth” femme, everything worn is female clothing including shoes. I look like a guy so it’s easy to do without any concerns. Not so easy for me in a skirt or a dress.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?