• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christina
      Lady

Once a week I take my mother out to dinner. I never dress in public. Tonight, I decided that I was going to wear my panties out. No one can even see them anyway, right. Just this simple step felt incredible, and I can’t believe I’ve never tried it before. Definitely going to from now on. It’s not much, but I loved it and wanted to share.

Thanks for reading <3

Jenny
      Lady

Good for you, they say ” every Journey Begins with one first step”

I have been wearing panties now for 5 months almost every day now. It’s great I even have 15 pairs. Although sometimes I don’t wear them allay at work they do get uncomfortable.

But it’s great to have small moments of happiness and victories.

Kendra
      Duchess

That’s great!  When I was a teenager and in my early twenties that is how I started – panties and/or pantyhose under my clothes when I went out to a concert or meet friends for dinner. I remember loving it – aware of the satin and nylon against my skin the whole time

But then I needed to push it and moved on to bras under my shirts and then to very suttle makeup and lipstick – the same colour as my lips so I would not be detected – then a year or so after that I was dressing fully en femme with deep red lipstick and heels and going to gay bars on Halloween

now many years later I don’t get fully dressed and go to gay bars, I only get fully dressed at home – but I still enjoy going out to dinner or for coffee with panties or pantyhose on under my jeans

good luck with your journey Christina- and enjoy the ride!

Jennifer
      Lady

Good for you taking that first step! 🙂

Whether you underdress or just put on skirt and top and go shopping (without makeup or a wig) like me, you have to start somewhere. The first time is the hardest. It gets easier. Enjoy it and embrace it!

Everyday just a little bit further be comfortable with what you wear panties always  a good choice!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn stockings and pantyhose since I was 4 and had been buying my own pantyhose since 13. Those were little steps. My first big step was wear pantyhose out openly. A girl I was seeing thought I had nice legs and knew I loved it when she wore pantyhose. She thought it would be fun and sexy if I wore pantyhose. I never told her I had been wearing them pretty much my whole life but only in the house.

She bought some pantyhose for me and asked me to put them on for her. She thought the hair crushed underneath looked strange. She helped me shave my legs. They looked odd with no hair on them. When I put pantyhose back on though I was thrilled. My legs looked and felt to good. I wondered why I never shaved off the hair before.

The she coerced me into putting on shorts and wearing the pantyhose out in public.  I was so nervous about it. I thought everyone would notice and my life would be ruined. Every time I got near people I was waiting for laughter or remarks. I experienced none of that.  I began to relax and enjoy the experience especially with her teasing me constantly.

That was my first wearing of feminine attire out in public. Not a real big deal when I look back on it but at the time it was.

Rose
      Lady

Congrats, Christina. This was my first step too, about two years ago. I started with my wife’s panties. Then bought a few pair of my own to mix in once in a while. Now I only own three pair of men’s underwear for some sort of emergency – though what that could be, I have no clue. Yesterday, I wore a bra to work for the first time. (and I’m repeating that performance today!)

Enjoy your journey. Being comfortable with yourself is the most important thing to keep in mind. Don’t worry too much what others think.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?