Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hi Ladies-

Ok I have a cool first time experience here. Nothing super big but I thought I’d share it.

I just loaned my slinking black dress out to a lady friend. She knows all about my cross dressing/gender-fluidness and has never judged me.

Lots pretty cool.

Jess

Jessica……that is a cool story….here is hoping more females will be willing to borrow dresses.

Lady Veronica

i would love to have my niece now i am a x dresser for she would make me a few dresses, i asked he to do my make up for me for Halloween and she said she is game for that, she did and i might think she knows i cross dress but not too sure i would love to tell her in a way where she would be happy, she is more of a down to earth lady. if i told her and she would be excepting to my x dressing she would make me dresses and tell me any time i want to dress up just to come over and she would do my make up. i know that for sure for she is a doll and very down to earth  person and would be glade to help, she would not call me names or dis like me like other people in this world do. but x dressing is getting better each year.

I got “caught” for the first time the other night. My neighbor was heading out as I was coming in from a late night walk. Now, I’m not passable by a long shot. I decided the best course of action was to just say I was sorry he had to be subjected to that. His response was to shake my hand, tell me hey, we all have our things, and that I was still the best neighbor he had. I really wanted to cry.

I know it’s not about loaning any of my wardrobe, but it seemed appropriate.

Paulette

Jessica
        Lady

Paulette

That must have been scary. You’re very brave.

Jess

Jess,

It was scary but I wasn’t brave. I am what I am and I do what I do. My thanks are to all the girls here at CDH. Because of everyone here I’ve been able to accept me for that.

Paulette

Sam Fey
        Lady

There’s usually only two responses in a situation like that. Sounds like he doesn’t care. Might not agree but doesn’t bother him at all or enough to say anything. His mind probably went straight to his own dirty little secret and how he would feel if anyone ever found out. Sounds like you’re safe but now you owe him one.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?