Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone I’m wondering about something.  I don’t get the opportunity to go out as Jessica very often, usually it’s when my wife travels for work.  So this past weekend I had the whole weekend to myself.  I had a great Saturday, shopping for something new to wear and then meeting a friend for a few drinks and food.  We had a great time.  Nothing overly exciting or raucous, just two women enjoying a night out.  The following say, Sunday, I also had all day to myself.  But I just didn’t real feel like going all out again.  There was the feeling of if I do it’ll be sort of a letdown.  That whole all dressed up and no where to go thing.  Yes, of course I knew I could go out again, but had things that I needed to do at home.  Anyway, my question is do others feel the same at times.  That the fun we have when we can venture out can sometimes be offset by the frustration of not being able to go out.  Or maybe it was simply one of those days.

Rose
      Lady

I have a fair amount of casual clothing that I wear, exactly because getting dressed up just to flop on the sofa and watch Netflix seems like a lot of effort. I own several pair of women’s jeans, a pair of yoga pants (and now I understand why women love them!), and a few casual tops. That allows me to mix and match and get quite a few outfits from just a few different pieces of clothing. (Though I do wear only women’s jeans now. I have one pair that the only vaguely feminine things about them is that they’re mid-rise, and they have “fancy” back pocket designs. Well, and they have typical sucky women’s pockets, too, but nobody would really notice that.)

I absolutely LOVE putting on a dress or skirt, stockings, heels, etc. But if all I’m gonna do is sit on my ass and watch TV, I also love putting on my yoga pants, a more casual top, and a pair of flats. I can still wear my breast forms, put on a wig if I feel like fussing with it, do some makeup, and so on. But I’m not dressing up for nothing, so to speak.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dress pretty much everyday to varying degrees. At the very least it’s usually pantyhose, heels and a short comfy dress or nightie. Often it’s everything except makeup. I just add a bra with breast forms and a wig and I’m dressed except for the makeup. Yes, makeup is fun and I enjoy playing with it, but sometimes putting it on, playing around with a look and taking it off can be time consuming.

There also is those rare times when I’m tired or don’t have a lot of time to dress. I have things to do and I might just not have time to dress nearly fully.

I also think if you can’t dress much, those times when you can become more precious and valuable. When you dress whenever you want and can do what ever you want when dressed, there is those times when you might just feel like not going out just for the sake of going out. Sometimes I just feel like staying home, having a relaxing evening and got to bed early. That’s often a pantyhose, heels and lingerie evening.

I love those manikins at the Pink store by Victoria’s Secret. We bought a few nightgowns and “boyfriend shirts”, those super-comfortable yoga leggings (like Rose says), and socks to go over. Add face masks, bottle of classy wine with cheese and crackers. Spend the evening cuddling up with fleece blanket and my good friend Kodi.

Who needs to go out?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?