Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We had my grandsons over for a day and a half for a visit. Then a few relatives stopped by to see our grandsons. We set some chairs up in the backyard so we could chat. There I was with my wife, two of her sisters, her mother and my wife’s niece. We were sitting in a semi circle. I brought out some pop cycles for my grandsons while they drew on the driveway with chalk and I sat down with the ladies. I had on a dark blue t-shirt, some khaki hiking short and my running shoes. The ladies had on a variety of capri jeans, shorts and yoga pants. I crossed my legs just like the ladies. Their talk turned to their legs. My legs are clean shaven and smooth. No one commented about my legs! Then they were discussing  their toe nail polish. How I wanted to take my shoes off! I think that my wife would have killed me! LOL

I was in a pink fog with the ladies for about an hour, then they left. I went back to playing whiffle ball with my grandsons. I later asked my wife why no one commented on my nice legs. She said with my light blond hair, no one notices that they are shaven.

Kay

There are so many times when I would rather be chatting with the ladies, than try to have a conversation with the guys.  The ladies conversation is so much more interesting.

As for my “clean” legs, no one has ever mentioned it.  My mom has been here for 24 hours.

Theres something different about enjoying time spent in conversation with gg’s. Many of my  favorite moments are with supportive female friends and accepting customers.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sounds like a wonderful time Kay.  Maybe just a small part of you wishing – or not? – that they would notice your beautifully smooth legs and comment on how lovely they are.  🙂

Stevie

i feel the same , since my life evolves, mostly around my heterosexual being, when I have time to be with the gals for some girlish talk I really enjoyed it. it is liberating, never done in person yet, can someone help me? lol kisses

Hi Kay They noticed for sure. Woman always take notice of everything. I am not sure why woman get so uncomfortable complimenting another woman’s husband. I am sure your wife was just hoping you would not take your shoes off. Good for you for keeping the pink fog a little bit under control. Sounds like you had a great day Luv Stephanie

Hi Kay

Thanks for sharing.

Many comments and stories about members afraid to shave body hair, it’s good to hear a story that kinda turns the issue on its head. You wanted your smooth legs to be noticed but they weren’t. Frustrating for you!! I know it takes time and effort to keep them smooth.

❤️B

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful times chatting with the ladies. Even back when life was normal our family dues was quite large and I would socialize myself around but always spent times with the ladies.  Just to listen and no ever mentioned about my shaved legs.  Subject do come up and nervously I sit there pondering if maybe this time it would be mentioned. But not, my wife just smirks at me known I shave but no one else does or doesn’t say. 🌷

Anonymous

I have had my legs shaved cleanly for over a year.  For better or for worse I have not received any comments.  I love the smoothness.  I mostly shave but sometimes uses Veet or Nair.    I always moisturize.   Might be fooling myself but I feel as it my legs are cute.

i have always enjoyed the company and discussions of and with women.   There have been times were I wanted to joint in an could offer a lot to the discussion but the same would have been differetn if offer when in my normal persona

I much prefer the company of women over men anytime when it comes to conversations or for most things now

Hi Kay,

Great story.

I have had a couple instances of late involving female conversations where I so wanted to input my experiences,but realized I couldn’t so I sure can relate.

I am jealous of your shaven legs ,my wife likes my Harry legs,to the point it’s a big issue.

Patty

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Kay,

I’ve always felt more comfortable around women than men.  I much prefer spending time with the ladies engaging in a little girl talk.  If the conversation turns to something a guy should not know anything about, I don’t say a word and just smile to myself, thinking if they only knew.

My rule of thumb is just because they don’s say anything doesn’t mean they don’t notice.

Robin

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I’m afraid to say but your probably right. Woman especially take note on about everything at anytime. And for me just a little while I was quite hairy,  chest, arms and certainly my legs  For sure as now fully smoothed and definitely a noticeable change. But even so it doesn’t bother me a bit but secretly exciting in a way….🌷

Hi Kay,

Sounds like a lovely day

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Oh Kay honey…all that hard work and nobody noticed…bless…I sometimes think that covering up prettily painted toes is almost a crime…would have loved to see your wife’s face…. haha….warm hugs.  Grace xx

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?