Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello all,</p>
      just a welcome message from me to you all! 🙂 I’ve been dressing for quite a few years and there’s nothing I love more than slipping on the lingerie in the morning and feeling like a woman. Heh, I’m sure you all feel the same! 🙂

looking to make other girlfriends here.

say hi

love and hugs

louise

Hi Louise,

Welcome so nice to meet you. You will find a lot of like minded gals on here including myself.

Love and hugs,

Lanna 💋

Hello Louise, welcome.  I hear u on that nothing like taking a bath and putting on a night gown after words. I feel the same way, it’s like normal for me when I get out of tub or get out of bed is putting on a dress and nylons and bra and panties or a night gown for bed

Oh yes, truly a wonderful and amazingly feminine feeling!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HI Louise   welcome and  yes the feel of feminine clothing . Smooth to the touch , the look nothing can beat it. Love it. gals here have much to offer . Enjoy. 🌹

Thank you so much for the welcome message. Smooth to the touch is simply heaven! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?