Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

In the UK we’ve recently enjoyed (or endured depending on your experience) some really hot weather. Being a keen cyclist I decided cycle somewhere quiet, change into my Dee gear and take in the rays.
      After cycling a few miles I found the perfect place, off the beaten track with not a soul around. I changed from my cycling gear into a strappy short dress, popped my bike over the gate to the field and after a little walk around settled to soak up the sun. The grass was long and being near the middle of the field I’d see anyone before they’d see me so I slipped off my top and skirt and enjoyed the sun on me. It was delightful, the stunning view, the weather, the soft feel of the grass and the added spice of the risk of someone coming – my plan was if someone approached was to slip off my undies to just look like a guy getting an all over tan, not perfect but ok for an emergency.
      All too soon it was time to head home but rather than change into my masculine cycling gear I kept my bra and strappy short dress on with my cycling shorts. I cycled over 20 miles home without anyone noticing, on a couple of occasions I had to remember to just wave to say thank you to cars pulling over for me on narrow lanes as perhaps bellowing Cheers Mate! might have blown my cover 😉. A couple of miles from home and a quick change behind another gate brought the end to a wonderful excursion – aprt from the suntan lines which I have to keep hidden.
      Enjoy your summer ladies!!

What a lovely summer story. A little naughty but it sounded like an amazing experience. Everyone need their Vitamin D. 😀 I laughed about the cars pulled over for you. They were letting a beautiful lady pass through. Sorry you have to keep those great tan lines hidden.

Than Michelle, it was lovely and certainly made me smile to myself when the cars gave way.
        More often than not, when out cycling I wear a bra under my cycling top. If in the mood I’ll occasionally undo the zip so that oncoming cars can see the pink or red of my bra in the middle. It adds a hint of spice because you know the guy coming towards you has clocked your bra but in l
        barely a couple of seconds he’s past thinking he’s had an eyefull. Yes it’s naughty but it’s fun xx

Great story. I used to live in the UK and the attitude towards nudity and dressing was vastly different than in Pennsylvania where we alighted; I gather that some other states are a lot more open. Small towns PA are very bad for CDs in my opinion. Big cities are much better. I read on a blog that in Birmingham, England, my home city, there is even a CD Club on Hurst Street, which is very close to the city’s center. Ah well.

Best, Marlene.

PS Anyone from the LV area please message me; I already have a few contacts but we need to grow, stealthily, our community.

Good luck raising your circle of friends, hope you find lots of like minded people, funny how we in the UK used to look at US movies and think their society was far more open than ours

No, ticks wouldn’t be so nice, but enjoy the sun (if it returns) wherever you can x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?