Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Maybe not spot on for this forum but…I have a female friend, we have not seen each other that much but I hope it will be more often. Anyway, she told me…without me asking, that she likes to dress men in women clothing and makeup. She texted me and wrote it after we’d met, she asked me if I’d like that. She didn’t know about my preferences, maybe I should take that as a complement, that she saw that I have some potential. I have quite long hair, but I had a bun wen I met her. I think she looked a lot at my hair when I talked to her. Anyway, just wanted to share, it feels fantastic not being alone irl and get some more confidence. I’m not public, too shy for that and insecure. Now I just wait to see her. She seems to be very busy, I might just be able to see her once a month or less, I wish I could see her more often. But I’m happy anyway.

Anonymous

Wow! Thanks for sharing this uplifting story. You are such a lucky girl! That’s a dream come true! It is also a great compliment on your femininity. If it were me, I would look forward to seeing how she goes about your makeup 💄 , hair, and outfit. Congratulations

Hugs
      Sarah

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity, and a rare one! I hope it works out well for you!

Bridgette

Good luck! She sounds very open and wonderful!🤗

Wonderful situation. So jealous! Seize the opportunity and have fun!! Do report back and let us know how it goes.

Anonymous
      Lady

Totally agree with the other gals!  That sounds spectacular!!  Would love to have that opportunity myself!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Sounds indeed like a pleasant surprise and how you take this opportunity to dress and go out together. Some of my best outings have been with GG’s and be one of the girls

I have a friend who works as a make up artist. She sometimes does the make up for amateur draqqueens in her studio. We were talking about it and she bragged about her ability to turn any man into a beautiful queen. She dared me to let her do her makeup on me. She complimented me by saying that she doesn’t have to do a lot of job because in general I have the feminine features in me. I felt flattered and tempted but again I was insecure and hesitant because she was my sister’s bff. I’m not ready to reveal my xdressing tendencies to anyone from my family. So I didn’t give her an answer.

Yes!!! Just for fun, consider showing up in a sundress and sandals. Let her take control from there and please post a pic of yourself when she is finished dressing you. sounds like great fun.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?