Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Morning/Day to you all!

Disclaimer:  I may sound like I’m “promoting” this person however, I have no ties to her whatsoever, other than we have one thing in common, and she is just a lovely person I wanted to share with you all!

I stumbled across an absolutely beautiful woman from Sydney, Australia on youtube!  I hope you don’t mind me share this with you all.

She has such a great story and information to share, I wanted to make sure you all had the opportunity to view her videos.  They are short, but so good.

I just love the way she talks, and presents herself and for some reason, I absolutely love her mannerisms.  Especially the way she plays with her hair.  Just tickles me to no end.  Sure wish I had an opportunity to meet her in person.

Hope you all enjoy her videos as much as I do.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks for posting this Rebekka. I’ll make sure to watch it.

I discovered this gal Kimberley from Canada on youtube recently:

In this video it is so interesting to watch how she has all the feminine gestures & mannerisms down perfectly.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Kimberley is the best, I have been following her for almost 2 years now.

. Cassie

I could not help but think that she epitomizes Red Deer.

Araminta.

Becka
      Lady

thank you both! Can’t wait to check out Kimberly!

One thing for sure is that I pass so much better in gatherings and places were people are different races especially in the Asian community

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?