Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I now understand why women are constantly adjusting. Fixing your hair (wig), pulling a top up to cover your bra, adjusting your pants to sit right. A constant state of making sure everything look proper at all times.

Hi Tina, yes indeed, a constant state of making sure we always look our best, always putting our prettiest foot forward…:)

Love,

Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

The feet is about the only thing I don’t have to adjust. LOL

Peggy Sue Williams
          Duchess - Annual

Yes, and each time you visit the ladies room it requires putting yourself back together again, a task which can vary in complexity, depending on what you are wearing.  This is also most likely the reason why women race towards the one or two larger stalls which are found in most ladies rooms, which allow additional room to twist and turn when putting yourself back together.

One of the worst places to use?  Those temporary Porta-Poties you find at big events where crowds gather and overwhelm permanent regular toilet facilities.  Try “adjusting” yourself inside one of those things on a hot day!

Anonymous
      Lady

Somethings are harder to adjust than others too. Rompers are wonderful to wear except when going to the ladies room. Then you have to get almost naked and lord bless is that romper has a small button on the back to button up again. I asked a female friend how they handle long dresses when they go to the toilet, she said she pulls the material around to the front then pulls her panties down to just above her knees and rests the bottom of the dress on top of the panties. That way it doesn’t touch the floor and it does work.

I seem to always be adjusting thigh high hose, some panties just will not stay up, pulling my skirt up and adjusting the bangs of a wig. But every adjustment is worth every adjustment!

Anonymous
      Lady

Seeing a woman pull up her bra straps is so feminine and sexy to me.

I underdress with a bra every day and have found myself pulling up a strap or two without thinking about it while in a crowd. I always wonder if anyone saw or knew but I really don’t care.

I always wear garter belts with thigh highs because that feeling of them slipping and not able at the time to adjust is awful and they look baggy and terrible about my knees.

The wife says women shouldn’t adjust things in public but go to the restroom or somewhere private. CDs usually are not that discrete.

Anonymous
        Lady

I usually wear a strap in the back that holds the bra straps from slipping down. It is very new that there is a crossdresser at the office so I don’t want to give any reason to remove the acceptance I have already received

When I am Wendy, I constantly use my fingers as a comb thru my wig (to get out the knots).  I know I shouldn’t do that as it can pull the wig fibres, but I find myself doing that alot.  Another thing I love doing with my wig is tucking the fibres behind the ear.  When I used to have long natural hair I did that often, and now when wear a wig, I love doing that because it feels so good and feminine to have one part of the wig behind the ear.

On top of that, I adjust my wig to make sure it is lined up dead centre on my head by using the ear taps as markers.

I also adjust my skirt, making sure the zipper is lined up dead centre with my butt crack.  I have a thing about making sure my skirt is lined up correctly.  Sometimes I see women who wear skirts and when I see their skirt zipper not lined up I kinda want to straighten it out for them but I know that is a big no no.

This maybe weird, but when I tuck in a blouse into the skirt, the side seam of the blouse has to match up perfectly to the side seam of the skirt.  So I’m constantly adjusting that.

I’m also adjusting to make sure the clothing tags are tucked in.  I find it unkept if a clothing tag is sticking out.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

And it is so wonderful, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

Yea always adjusting my straps and dont mind since I love showing them off with tank tops

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?