• This topic has 21 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So last night my wife and I were having a few drinks and watching TV. We got into some deep conversations about my childhood and I figured there was no better time to see how she is handling me Underdressing and wearing woman’s panties. We had the talk about a month ago and so far so good. I do notice when I’m getting dressed she avoids looking at me in my panties other than that everything has been normal. So I wanted to know how she was feeling. So I asked her “How are you handling me wearing panties everyday now.” She responded ” It doesn’t bother me at all I, I think your worried more about it bothering me than I am. I really don’t care about you wearing panties. If your happy and comfortable then wear them. Just know I really don’t care and haven’t put much more thought into it, but” She then goes to ask ” I do have a question tho, How long have you been doing this and why now are you wanting to wear woman’s panties now?” This was a tough question but I know I had to put all my cards on the table now!! I took a deep breath and answered, “Well, When I was little my sister and I would play dress up all the time. I went on explain that over the years there were spurts of wearing panties but it would fade in and out.” She was a bit shocked that I have been doing this all along and had no idea. I asked her if she ever suspected anything and she asked “Why would I have suspected anything this just started again right??” I told her at ” At this point yes and no, I have bought and worn panties periodically over the last few years I kept it a secret because I didn’t know how to talk about it or tell you. When you found the panties last month it was the perfect storm to be honest and now I guess I don’t want to hide anything else from you. I like wearing woman’s panties and I want to only wear woman’s panties going forward.” She sat there and looked at me for a few seconds and says “Baby I don’t care if you wear panties but I don’t know how I would feel if you wanted to wear dresses and skirts.” I kind of laughed and said “I’m not into dresses or skirts but leggings and tops maybe.” She laughed and said “Are you serious, you want to wear leggings and woman’s tops? You would like to be able to dress up like a woman is that what your saying? I told her “No not all the time, but I like wearing leggings and comfortable tops. It’s not only about the woman’s clothing , I like to wear comfortable clothes when relaxing.” she then responds “You wearing woman’s panties is enough for me right now. We can talk about the rest another time. Maybe work towards that but I’m not ready for that yet. I don’t know what I would think about that but we can talk about it another time. But now I have to ask you this and want an honest answer, do you or have you ever worn my panties and clothes when I’m not home?” I responded “Absolutely not, I think that’s kind of weird and is going to far.” She smiled and laughed a little then said “Honey all of this a little weird and too much but as long as your not wearing my panties and clothes I really don’t care what you wear. I’m not ready for you to be walking around the house in leggings and woman’s tops around me or the kids. I don’t care what you do when your alone. You just need to take baby steps.” After that she stood up said “I need another Big Ass Glass of wine” she kissed my forehead and went to get her wine. When she came back out we didn’t bring it back up and went on to watch TV.

I’m very happy she is taking this well. I know there’s an adjustment period but I think we can work through this and hopefully we can share my crossdressing and have fun with it. Having our initial talk has started to open up new lines of communication. As she says Baby Steps and we will make this work.

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats on being able to wear panties 24/7 now. The rest will follow. Just let her go at her own pace as she digests this info about someone who she thought she knew completely. There may be bumps in the road but it sounds like she loves you and is willing to learn this side of you. Good luck.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle. XOXO

Anonymous

You lucky, lucky girl.

I hope everything works out for both of you.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

That sounds very promising Michelle. I’m very happy for you. I love hearing success stories from you girls. Keep us posted.

Much love,
      Raquel

Congratulations on a big step,  Michelle. Happy to hear that the conversation went well and that your wife is accepting of you expressing yourself.

-Chloé

Congratulations, Michelle. I am happy for you.

Anonymous

Michelle.

nothing to add…

…..it all sounds good, baby steps and keep us up to date…well done xx.

Grace x

Well done Michelle!
      So great to hear that this is going so well.
      Let us know how this continues.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

1st hurdle over but i do think you need to be honest with her about what you want to wear. Maybe bring the subject up after she has had a glass of wine or two and on the run up to the conversation let her know how since wearing panties you feel that you have a more loving and gentle side emerging which means extra attention and loving towards your wife. Dont just tell her, show her constantly.

Good luck xxx

Anonymous

I think that is a great idea and something I think that has been happening. I do notice myself trying to do more and wanting to keep her happy. It’s almost like when u know u did something wrong and your trying to make up for it. Except this situation I didn’t do anything wrong I just don’t want this to back fire.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Congratulations on the courage to lay those cards on the table – and not holding an ace up your sleeve.  An open and honest line of communication with no more secrets – perfect, that is how it must be.  Frankly that’s how everything should be, right?  Now comes that part of letting it soak in with her.   This can take time, but always encourage questions.  The acceptance is all on her of course, but information and education helps in understanding.  Ignorance brings uncertainty, which breeds confusion.   We don’t want that now.

Good on you Michelle!!  Hopes and prayers with you moving forward on this hon! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

At this point honesty is the only policy.

Good for you, Michelle.
      As others say, communication is key, be sure to let her know everything, all the time, and LISTEN, to what she says.
      You are well on your way, lucky girl.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Hi Michelle,

I can totally relate. Although my wife has accepted my CD I still worry about her and what she is thinking. Maybe we over think it because we are more concerned with how they are coping with our CD. I think that is a good thing as communication is key. it certainly is not something for our SO to just accept immediately.
      I love my wife and do worry when she sees me put on stockings in the morning and take them off at night. However, I am a little ahead of you in relation to acceptance by my wonderful wife and it will get easier for you both.
      Remember communication is key

Sally

Anonymous

So true. Thank you for your response.

Sounds like you have a very kind and understanding wife, Michelle. I also wear panties 24/7 and have for almost 2 years now. My wife knows and has totally accepted that part of me. She also knows I wear other articles of lingerie (bras, slips, garter belts, stockings, etc.) put prefers I do that when she is not around. I would like to get a few dresses, skirts, and heels of my own but for now that is far too much for her to take at this point so I will pause that wish for now. I am hopeful that she will come around and allow me to wear more different things around her, but like you, I am moving at her pace. I know this was not easy on her, but I love her, and want to make sure she is comfortable as we move forward with this together.

Hugs,

Emily

It sounds like she’s having a very good reaction to the situation. Keep working with her!

Also, if you catch her wearing any of your things, even guy things, just wink at her, kiss her, and tell her how good she looks! It might set you up for the same treatment if she catches a glimpse that she is kinda into.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

That’s a great idea. She is starting to come around. She went out the other morning and I started my day. I was brushing my teeth wearing only a T-shirt and my panties. I didn’t notice her and she comes up and smacks my ass and says “Nice panties”. It was the first compliment/comment she has made about me wearing panties. While I was getting dressed she was in the room. She usually avoids the room when I’m getting dressed. I guess it was her way of avoiding seeing me in panties.  She goes on to say “I find it cute you match your panties to your outfit everyday.” Which I do, but didn’t know that she has noticed. I ask her “What else do you think about me wearing panties?” She tells “Again honey I don’t care what kind of underwear you wear. It was a bit strange in the beginning but it doesn’t bother me. I’m getting use to it. I told you it would be a process. Now, hurry up and get ready we have to go.” So I finished getting ready and we went about our day.

I agree with her that when I first told her about wanting to wear woman’s panties, we were both trying to adjust. Over the last 7 weeks we both are becoming adjusting. I was very nervous in the beginning which I think made both of of nervous. I think she was trying to avoiding by acting like it was nothing. I think together by talking and doing we have both found a balance and acceptance.

Lea
      Lady

Be careful sister…. that question from her… “You would like to be able to dress up like a woman is that what your saying?”… I’ve been there with my wife, and it’s the crux of what she understands being a CD is.

From reading lots of posts on here, we CDs either want to pass as women, transition to being women, dress in women’s clothes part-time, or we want to wear feminine clothing and look like a guy…. of course it’s a wide spectrum.

It’s the part “like a woman” that she may have stuck in her head and end up competing with you in a way since it may lead to her questioning her woman-ness.

Just be on guard, go slow, find ways to talk, and be willing to take the right risks. I wish I could rewind decades and do it all over because my wife’s question still returns “So you want to dress like a woman?” while shaking her head in a berating manner.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lea.
        Anonymous

I definitely think your on to something. There have been some changes in her since I came out to her about wearing woman’s panties. In the beginning I could tell it was bothering her or that she was trying to understand. Over the last month or so, she has been dressing a bit more sexy to work. (We work together) She’s been wearing a lot of leggings with obvious panty lines showing which she never did before. Tighter fitting clothes. She also wears these dress pants that look like she’s showing over her panties. Yesterday She wore these white pants that make her ass look great but also you could see her white and pink lace panties through the pants. She has been a lot more revealing with her tops as well. More cleavage has been showing and bras always show through here shirts now. I’ve been noticing this a lot as of late. Maybe I’m over thinking it but, I’m noticing something.

Anonymous

Thank you for the advice. We are progressing slowly. She is becoming more comfortable with the idea of only panties. So I think were headed in the right direction.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?