Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I basically have been a straight male who loved to dress and act as a woman.

However, I thoroughly enjoy dressing and being a woman. I consider myself now a transsexual.

When I am in my woman’s role I have been attracted to men and would like to date.

This is a difficult question to answer. It would probably be one for the transgender forum (of which I am also a member) . I am a romantic, and while I may fantasise about sexual liaisons in reality it would depend on the person.

That’s for you to decide.

Anonymous

Martha Louise,

Does it really make a difference to you what others may have to say about how you should consider your sexuality to be?

I’m in total agreement with Ellie  that is for you to decide.

Gaby

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>When I’m dressed I love the feeling of femininity.. I’m not attracted to men. However. I’m attracted to girly girl’s like us.. Only have been with women.. If I was with a dresser. I could see it going past friends if there’s the attraction</p>
      Keep dressing

Christie Marie

TAMI
      Lady

When dressed feminine I think about what it would be like to be with a man romantically! I still want to be with women. So I guess you could say I was bi-sexual!

I could not answer this poll because how I feel inside might be in direct contrast what someone else thinks about me who views me from the outside and a different perspective.   It seems we are applying some sort of label here.  All I can say is whatever you want to say or feel about yourself, as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror with self-respect and dignity, doesn’t matter what others might think as long as how you live your life is not harmful in any way to others.

Anonymous

I think a lot of folks really hit on it already, but in my observations humans are all kinds of interesting people to whatever is going on. Sexuality is incredibly dynamic, and we’re about as through as figuring all that out as we are discovering all the individual stars in the universe soooo yeah it’s gonna take some time.

You can know for yourself sure, but even that is fluid and leaves a lot of people with handfuls of questions and emotions that some may never come to understand for a myriad of reasons which don’t always have to make sense (understanding vs acceptance), let alone any of those individual standards applied to the entire population. So I’m saying it’s confusing and really, really down to the individual to just figure that out for themselves with or without the appropriate ‘labels’.

To that end I wouldn’t get caught up in labels. I answered ‘no’ because I’ve been attracted to women my entire life. If anything the dressing up is nearly a fetish of the gender itself (best guess there whaaaat am I talking about?). I wouldn’t say I present as a woman per-say even though I love soft floral flowy dresses and for myself to be seen as “sexy” (whatever that means as me in a dress, but my wife also find me super sexy in just a pair of men’s jeans so yeah, who’s to say). My sexual attraction is still towards women in either case dresses as whichever gender.

I am however in a committed relationship so a lot of that is just a thought exercise for my own sake. Never really thought about being with another man before to be honest. I can obviously respect that, men just don’t ring my bell. With that said I think in some cases we surprise ourselves with the choices we make so who’s to really say, I’m really new to a lot of this anyway, so nothing is really set in stone. What is set in stone, is my commitment to my wife. Everything builds off of that, but that’s where the personal definition comes into play.

For what it’s worth I want to be clear that “trans-sexual” is a totally different thing from “hetero/homo-sexual”. That is the defining difference between one’s gender identity, or who you are, versus your sexual orientation, or who you like to be with.

I think I read most of that somewhere on this site in some months-old buried thread so it’s not really coming all from me, just my best understanding here so if someone can further define then please do so!

Thanks 🙂

I hope I did this right… yes/no answer to a multiple-choice question so I did my best. <3

Yes, it’s a complicated issue, and certainly beyond the scope of a simple poll to resolve.  I can tell you that personally, as a part-time MtF crossdresser in a relationship with a MtF transsexual, I consider her a woman and myself a man, so we’re both straight (well, she’s got some latent bi tendencies but that’s neither here nor there).  So I’d say if you consider yourself a woman and long for male companionship, that would be a heterosexual relationship.  Just my two cents as that’s about all I can afford. 😉

Thanks.

I consider myself a woman and want to be one. I am a woman in a man’s body.

So I would be acting like the woman I am and the relationship would be heterosexual.

Anonymous

Glad you read it.. I believe we

Girl’s are becoming a new species.

I’m going to write an article on.

Human evolution. I hope people

Find it interesting. I’ve only

Have been with women. I’ll admit

I’ve become extremely curious. But

The nails I just put on for the

Night the stockings leotard and

Frilly black skirt I’m wearing

Doesn’t make me gay bisexuality

Is part of our evolutionary path.

What we consider a straight man

[comment deleted to violation of term of service]

Longer then anyone knows.

Maybe I’ll start writing my article

Tonight…

.      we’re all beautiful.

.       Christie Marie

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Terri Anne.

I also agree that the transgender person is a new evolutionary path. I believe the male dominated society is unsustainable as not only does it lead to conflict but the this beautiful planet we depend on for our existence cannot survive unless it is looked after. Nurturing is primarily a female trait.

Anonymous

When I was younger; I just thought it was sex… all of it, just sex. I chased the girls and was aware of what others were doing but to me it was just sex. Now on the threshold hold of 60 … it’s like people are determined to categorize everything to the point of making up new terms and definitions. I’ve had things happen as a child I had no control of, found myself in some extremely odd situations and have enjoyed many that I sought out but regardless; to me it’s just sex… not news or a cause. 💋👩🏻‍🦳

kandi
      Lady

I have been with a man but we have never went all the way! I would like to satisfy him in more ways than I have. But do love ladies. So BI

Anonymous

Martha Louise,

I have only been cross dressing for about 2 years as an adult, though I did cross dress as a child regularly wearing mommy and sisters clothes. I used to love Halloween because I always dressed as a girl! When my peers were dressing up as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker – I was always dressed as Princess Leah (hence my name).

I identified as straight for 55 years and now I identify as bisexual. I am as comfortable having sex with my wife (not dressed) or my boyfriend (when dressed) .

I do not really put labels on anything … I just enjoy life to the max, and if my friend don’t like it then they become former friends! .

Princess Leah

Does your wife know about your boy friend? If so, what does she think about it? If not, do you think she would freak? And would you ever tell her?

Charissa
          Lady

Some secrets are secrets. I could never tell.

Charissa
          Lady

I think she would freak, but it would answer some of her questions.

Terri
      Duchess

I first went out dressed to CD party when I was 29. I remember at one of the parties one of the girls kissed me hello. She had kissedall the girls. It was the first time i had been kissed by a CD. It felt good. Over the years I thought about my sexual preferences. After a experience i had in my 40’s I realized I was bisexual. I think many of us find that hard to accept. Many rationalize their sexuality in different ways. Sexuality and gender are two different things. Neither are something to be ashamed of.

Thank You Terri, I so agree gender and sexuality sare two different things.

When I’m en femme I’m attracted to men and other cd’s. I appreciate your thoughts.

Anonymous

A growing libido will take you everywhere. It’s best to enjoy the ride. It takes years for real preferences to become established.

Khloe West
      Duchess

Let me confuse the issue even more!

I love my girly side, but the lady folks are my interest. Does this make me a lesbian once removed? Lol!

I may have to revisit the issue at some point, as the wife took my by utter surprise one day in asking me frankly if  she thought I would be as “enthusiastic” about going down on a man as I am with her.

Anonymous

I love that answer !! I guess I’ve been once removed as well!! Lol…

Anonymous

I’m a Closet Gurl with no experience other than with women but I must say in the short time that I’ve Dressing or should I say… the fact that I am dressing has brought all my previous limits and lines drawn in the sand… into question.

I am bisexual. I basically dress for myself and would love to dress and go to a local club. I have dressed privately for a man and we had a wonderful time together and I would love to do that again…

Anonymous

Kloe—————well……………..what was your answer ??????

Mikki

Charissa
      Lady

After a lot of reading I am getting closer to identifying my place here. I always felt I was straight, but was always feeling I had something refined within me. In spending a little more time with men I realized I am more likely bi, but not gay. I’m very much into women.

Now I am with the understanding I am an androgynous bisexual and I really like it. There is more reading to do. I feel this way, but need to confirm my desires and hope to meet others in the same category if you think of it that way.

Who doesn’t like silk pajamas.

Anonymous

“To be or not to be” girl, that is the question!! I love women, I love women so much that I love to dress up and be more feminine,s s I don’t have an answer to that question??

Yes think about being with a man while dressed

[quote quote=165980]After a lot of reading I am getting closer to identifying my place here. I always felt I was straight, but was always feeling I had something refined within me. In spending a little more time with men I realized I am more likely bi, but not gay. I’m very much into women.

Now I am with the understanding I am an androgynous bisexual and I really like it. There is more reading to do. I feel this way, but need to confirm my desires and hope to meet others in the same category if you think of it that way.

Who doesn’t like silk pajamas.

[/quote]
      I liked your response. I’m kind of wondering if I’m a transgender lesbian hehe. I’m not attracted to men, although I admit that I am curious about things, if that makes any sense, so maybe I have bisexual tendencies. But not as a long-term relationship I don’t think.

It’s so challenging to discover one’s sexuality when life is filled with so many different paths to choose. I have chosen to release my inner girl and crossdress. It fulfills me, gives me feelings of euphoria and comfort I never experienced in my male life. When I dress, or fantasize about dressing, I also have a desire to see what it would feel like to be with a man. Just mostly curiosity, but it’s there nevertheless. Mostly I am still very attracted to all things feminine: genetic women, trans women and crossdressers. I prefer the social interaction with women, although I’m not uncomfortable socializing with men. I don’t see a man, and say to myself, “now he is hot, wonder what he’d be like as a lover…etc” But I do have that feeling when I see a pretty woman, especially if she’s trans or cd. And just as often, I’ll see that pretty woman and think, “oh, I wish I could be her.” Gets a bit confusing. I think if I have to exist under a label, it would most likely be crossdressing lesbian.

Anonymous

Crossdressing lesbian……………yes, absolutely, for sure, and totally agree !!!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Why has this poll closed with only 20 votes? Is there any chance of it re-opening?

Anonymous

You are who you are, honey.

Do what feels right.

But be aware that it was Aleister Crowley who said “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”.

There’s a fine line between doing exactly what you like and doing the right thing.

Your heart will tell you.

Love Laura

Hi Laura! Interesting comment. Old Aleister, what a chap he was. How do know when your heart  is talking?

Anonymous

A great question, and one that no-one I’m aware of has the definitive answer to, yet, without being a particularly religious person, I believe we all know in our hearts.

That’s not a fluffy answer – it’s really, really hard.

You can usually tell if you’re doing a good or bad thing, and what’s more, you can think of good things to do that you don’t already do. I know I can.

I think the answer is there. If it’s a good thing to do, it’s probably hard to motivate yourself to do it.

For example, my aunt inherited money when my grandmother died, 30 years ago or thereabouts.

She could have bought a house, or a lot of other things that the money could have brought her.

Instead, she chose to found a school for orphaned children in Uganda.

Despite events such as waking up at 3am to find the straw roof of the building she was sleeping in was on fire, then rushing out to find a group of men with machetes who wanted her land, the school is still there and very much a thriving hub of the community, having only recently bought a truck.

To the community, the truck is a godsend. Locals ask for things to be delivered, or even borrow it themselves.

One of the earliest projects was a deep well, and yet another was to give the school a practical angle, and teach the children how to grow food sustainably.

They still do, and the food and water helps the community.

I couldn’t do all that, and I’m not suggesting that you do it, but it was in my aunt’s heart to do it, and for a community in Uganda, it was the right thing.

I hope that gives the right sort of ideas!

Love Laura

I went online to look for an answer to this question some months ago as I supposed that there must have been a study of some kind. What I discovered was the only studies done were those that related to antisocial behaviour such as the obsession with paraphernalia (using ladies panties for sexual gratification for example). The conclusion I came to was that as crossdressing is such a harmless occupation and as such causes society no real problems that there is little inclination by the establishment to do any research to find out why. The only problems I can see from my perspective are the ones caused by the guilt of enjoying what is perceived as so called “aberrant” behaviour. So just maybe the problem lies with others and not ourselves. As the song says “If you think a man dressing as a woman is degrading it is because on some some level you think being a woman is degrading”.

Omg girl FRIEND you said a mouth full. Anout DATING A MAN. I.date men love it also .been dating this one guy for a while. And hopefully one day he will pop the question. And propose to me.and ask me to be his WIFE OMG YES

Anonymous

Tiffany I think you phrased it just right for me. “not through evolving yet” although I have no experience what I have learned is just the plain fact that I’ve become a Crossdressing Closet Girl … that my evolution continues. How far and to what extent … I have no idea!

Good for you Bobbi!

Sorry Ann Marie! Your argument lost all credibility when you used the phrase “The male role was ordained from on high.” This being the same law that is used to subjugate women all over the world? I don’t subscribe to your belief system.

Well, we may or may not agree with her belief system, but that’s part of it. We each have different experiences and beliefs. I happen to have a strong belief in an infinite Cosmic entity that some people call “God.” I have my own interpretation of that being and it isn’t like most Christians (I do not call myself a Christian although I do believe in the teachings and examples of the historical Christ written about in the Scriptures.) that is the point. Her belief, while not your belief is her own. And I don’t think it discounts her statements in any way.  The truth is that it is NOT the male dominate role that has destroyed this world. It has taken all genders, and yes, that means all of us.

Think about the implications of the phrase “The male role was ordained from on high”. Think about it long and hard Brooke. I have, hence my own belief system, the one based on love, compassion and tolerance.

Dear Brooke. As the door has been opened. I too believe in the word of Jesus and think he would be appalled at the way his teachings have been corrupted by men who have their own agenda’s. The prime culprit being the Emperor Constantine (2nd century ad) who edited the Bible (conveniently leaving out the book of Ruth) .

I think you ventured into the science/evidence/fact versus religion argument here Brooke, an argument that goes along the lines of “I believe this is so because my religion says it is so” that being the case I either have to accept the statement and the belief system or refute it and the belief system. As for men not being the primary architects of wars since a male creature drew breath I really think you need to re read your history books.

Anonymous

You go girl!! You be you!!!

Though I am in a male body, I feel that I am really a woman.

I am very attractive and have become very feminine.

As a woman, I should act like a woman and have a husband.

I think that I could make a male a great wife!

Anonymous

Agree Tiffany men no not bothered, but there is an attraction elsewhere would I ever act on it. Who knows?

Oh Roxanne! You dear sweet lady. I do you find someone worthy of all that love.  Hugs and kisses. Amelia

I stand corrected. I do agree that men have always been the main architect of wars. I would also add that they also are the main architects of other problems we have on earth. I won’t say that men are the ONLY problem makers, or that we of other genders have not contributed, but, Yeah, it had been primarily the men.

and yes religion, and especially, the TWISTING of religion has been a huge part of the ails of this world. People have twisted religion to say that I am a sick, hell bound, reprobate because of my bisexuality and my transgender tendencies. A statement I flat out reject. If there is a “God” out there and if he IS a God of Love as they claim, then He made me who I am and loves me as I am.

and if there isn’t a Supreme existential entity in this universe, then who cares, anyway!

I am who I am.

I am convinced it is people like us, people like all on this forum and web site that will change the world for the better. And we will do it with love. Because that’s who we are and what we do.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?