Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This weekend was special. At this time last year, I was planning my crossplay for a cosplay/anime convention. It triggered something deep inside me. That urge to be a girl in public!

I had already been underdressing for many years with approval from my wife. My kid had come out as a lesbian a few years ago and they inspired me by their bravery and courage. They thought it would be awesome if I crossplayed at our next convention together. So, as I was planning my outfit my kid thought it would be fun if I wore my crossplay around the house because they did it often. That started the conversation with my wife  about general crossdressing at home and I immediately knew in the middle of the conversation that I wanted to go public.

I started crossdressing in public within a month and began coming out as a gender fluid transgender a month after that. The rest is history and too much to discuss again now. But after a long delay because of Covid, the convention finally happened this past weekend.

As you girls know, I usually get all dolled up with makeup and everything when I go out. But masks were required at the convention. I also thought it would be terribly fun to not shave and go non-stealth. I’d look like a tall woman (with albeit big shoulders) from the back. But as soon as I turn around it would be obvious that I’m not a genetic girl. That also saved a lot of getting ready time by skipping the shaving and makeup time. The con was an hour away so that was an important time saver.

Anyway, I was Misa Amane from Deathnote for the weekend. I got tons of compliments and people were requesting to have pictures taken with me. I got so much attention on Saturday that my kid decided not to cosplay on Sunday (I suspect that was the reason). I know people had talked about me because I overheard a group of guys when one said, “That’s the guy dressed like Misa,” as we walked past them. It was glorious. And I wasn’t the only person crossplaying there which was cool. But my choice definitely stood out. I also wore 5 inch stiletto boots with no platform for over 10 hours on Saturday (not recommended) but had to switch to more comfortable boots on Sunday though less accurate when my crossplay outfit.

I’m going to go as that character again next year but will probably do a different character on one of the days. I’ve picked out a really fun one that’s actually a crossdresser. So, it’s kinda like life imitating art. It’s all about having fun, girls!

Here’s my look for the weekend:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/crossplay-at-a-cosplay-anime-convention/

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend Mika.

It was fun except for my feet killing me after 10 hours in 5 inch stilettos, lol. But definitely worth it.

Hugs!

IT sounds like you had a great time,and also….b you’re family members gave you the support you needed, how awesome is that-😎-

Yeah, it was really fun. And the family support is priceless. I knew my kid would be supportive when we were discussing it last year before I came out publicly. I wasn’t too sure how my wife was going to react though. She had been letting me underdress for about 10 years and when I asked her if I could crossdress around the house, she was hesitant but accepting. She said that she just didn’t want to be out with Mika in public. I said that I was only going to a few events like the convention and Pride Fest. I IMMEDIATELY realized that I wanted more and said that I did was to dress in public at other times too but respected her limitation. After, going out fairly often on the weekends this year, without me prodding her, she said that she might go out with Mika sometime. That’s huge and we probably would have already gone out together but we have a special needs kid also that we can’t have just any random babysitter. So, even though we haven’t gone out together, it’s awesome that she is considering it. She also has been bringing home dresses, skirts, and tops that she thinks I might like.

Hugs!

I wish I were closer Mika. I’d volunteer for the childcare. You and the Mrs deserve a night out.
          C

That’s so sweet of you, Clara. We do have a niece that we feel comfortable with. I think it’s just my wife just needs to work herself up to the idea a bit more.

Hugs!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?