Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ariane
      Duchess

Hello, I’m Ariane. I’ve been dressing on and off for as long as I can remember. Almost always in private – I did explore this side with a couple of girlfriends long ago but the relationships didn’t last. I am now married to a lovely woman who does not know about this side of me and who would hate it (trust me – I know).

I’ve often tried to expel my girly side but it hasn’t worked. So here I am, looking for support in a loving community and hoping I can offer some as well.

As it happens my family are all away this weekend. I’ve taken the opportunity to get in some clothes. I’m sitting here in a little black dress and heels. It feels lovely even though I have nowhere to go.

I hope to get to know you girls better as time goes on.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ariane  welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ariane
      Welcome to another UK resident it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative
      Love to chat very soon
      Hugs Charlotte

Welcome, Ariane

Both my wife and I originate from Surrey, but are currently living in adjacent Berkshire.

You will find lots of support and a new online home here!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Ariane!

Welcome to CDH.

— Abbie 🥰

A very warm welcome Ariane! 🌹
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

LOVE your name . probably best to keep a low profile ,though she don’t know what she’s missing move slowly but move forward subtlety is key , lead her to it slowly you have all the time in the world let her know how great you think she looks dressed up . maybe you can play a little game that leads to dress up . be patient don’t hurry . drop hints , sometimes people don’t behave the way we think they will don’t project your thoughts on her , if the shoe was on the other foot and she wanted you to treat her radically different all of a sudden you might panic and become non-compliant , slowly lead her in the direction you want her to go non verbally like having her rub her lingerie on you during intimate times  use your instinct .

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Ariane, I know exactly how you feel as my wife is not supportive. I know that being here on this site we will get the positive affirmations that we all crave.

Liara

Welcome Ariane!!!

It’s always a pleasure to welcome another girl from the UK. I’m in Cambridgeshire, so not too far away. You will find lots of lovey people here and plenty of support. If you want to chat or ask me anything feel free to PM me………………xx

Hi Ariane,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Ariane!! Welcome to CDH !! You will love it here!! It’s full of wonderful people!!

Samara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ariane,

Welcome, it is nice to meet another girl from the U.K. I hope you are having a good weekend, I love the little black dress look.  I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Expel my girly side…hmm only tried that about a hundred times!
      I’m happy to hear your accepting it now it’s truly a gift.
      Welcome Ariane!

Hi Ariane. Big hugs and a warm welcome from Boston Mass when you’re here you’re never alone.

Welcome to CDH Ariane. I’m another UK girl from near Boston. Enjoy your time here as there’s lots of supportive girls on here

Hi Ariane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Ariane
      Duchess

Ariane is moving forward slowly. My SO is now back in the office part-time (3 days this week) so Ariane comes out to play at home. I have my own black dress and hosiery. I’ve ordered some heels which should arrive next week (Pleaser Amuse 20 – let’s hope they bring a smile). I may post a photo when they arrive. Love heels. Walking is hard, but I liked the walking in heels article elsewhere on the site. Practising my deportment. You will all know how good it feels to be dressed all day long even if you’re on your own. Today Ariane got out into the back garden (which isn’t overlooked) to put out the washing. A small part of me actually wants to be seen, but only by people who would understand.

So I’m here in a dress with a gin & tonic. Unfortunately I’ve just run out of gin.

Next step will be a makeover, probably in London, and some photos. After that, who knows? I still feel conflicted about this part of me, and there’s no prospect of Ariane coming out to friends and family, but maybe I could meet local girls for a chat sometime. I’m in south west Surrey.

Hi Ariane
      Welcome to another UK CD.

Hugs Charlotte

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ariane,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Ariane

I’m in exactly the same position, and I know there are quite a few more here. I’ve found that this place helps, overall. It’s just great having someone to talk to.

Welcome aboard!

Connie

xxx

Ariane
        Duchess

Another day as Ariane. I am doing well this week. Thanks to those who commented – I do appreciate it.

Is there a blog facility on site? I can’t immediately see one. It’s where I would naturally put news and updates – I see the forum as more for conversations.

My little black dress may be a little too short. I keep having to pull down the hem. I don’t think this is a generational issue.

Anonymous

Hi again

Not sure about the blog facility, I’m afraid – I’d suggest you contact one of the admins. Terri Anne has posted on this thread, contact her.

Connie

xxx

Ariane
          Duchess

I find that Ariane comes and goes. Sometimes I don’t miss her at all. I can go for weeks without thinking of her, or visiting sites like this. At other times she fills my head completely. This is strongest when I’m alone at home for the day. Ariane comes out to play. Like now, in a black dress, with a gin and tonic.

I’ve been going outside the house a bit. Taking out the trash as Ariane, cleaning my bike in our garden, even driving into town. But not leaving the car. I don’t want to be recognised or outed. But something inside does want me to be known as Ariane. It’s almost as if I’m daring the world to discover me – or if not the world, then at least some understanding female who would accept Ariane as who she is, provide encouragement and support, maybe help me dress and make up, and go shopping with me. Such a deep yearning inside to share who I am.

Maybe the first step will have to be a makeover. There are places I could go. I would love to be dressed as Ariane professionally and have some beautiful photos taken, which I would share in the right places.

I haven’t yet found a pair of heels that are high enough to be stylish and comfortable enough to walk around in. But I’m still looking. And next week, peace in the Middle East and an end to global warming.

I have the same problem with my little black dress it keeps sneaking up on me. As for heels I have a pair of 4 inch heels that I love to wear. Hugs, Allysa

Ariane
      Duchess

I can’t believe it’s over a year since I was last here. Life has been very quiet for me. Ariane is still a secret. But I now have two weeks at home alone. I went shopping and Ariane is now fully dressed: black dress, hosiery, heels, pearls, make up and hair. It feels so good. I actually went out for a drive as Ariane this morning. No-one took any notice of course. People – other drivers especially – look at the car rather than the driver.

There’s still something missing though. Being able to see and talk to another human being who understands what this is like and who accepts me as I am. Sometimes I have a very strong urge to open up to female friends I’ve known for a long time. But how would they react? It’s such a risk.

I’m still trying to summon up the courage to have a makeover and some photos which I could then post here. Maybe this will happen next week when my diary is largely empty.

I’m trying to keep Ariane separate from my other interests. I know there’s often a link between dressing as a woman and wanting to be with a stronger woman who likes being in control. The nearest I’ve got is being dressed as Ariane and watching suitable cult movies like Barbet Schroeder’s Maitresse and the 1995 Venus in Furs by Neuwenhuis.

For now though, Ariane is alone here in Godalming, drinking gin and tonic and thinking girly thoughts.

Ariane, I just recently came out as a crossdresser to group of friends and they all supported me, which was a huge surprise. Choose a very close friend , someone that you feel will understand. It may take time for them to understand and they may have questions but be honest. Hugs, Allysa

Hi, Ariane. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice.

Hi Ariana
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset and very much a secret crossdresser.
      It must be great to be on your own and dress en femme I wish I had the opportunity.
      Enjoy
      Enjoy the site as well.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Ariane welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family too, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, like most I’ve tried giving up but I’ve found that it’s part of my life and I’ve accepted that I’m a crossdresser and always will be X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?