Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies!
      It’s been almost a month since I was last on-site. On the evening of June 9th I was helping my 94 year old Mother-in-Law up the house stairs. Long story short, I fell backward breaking my femur, not quite the hip but hurts as much! This sent me to a week in the hospital and 2 weeks in rehab. All is going well and I have returned home for the rest of my care. After adding a few rods and screws to my leg I’ve started walking again, slowly. I have really miss you all dearly and I’m happy to be back amongst you all once again.

Lisa Leigh💋

So sorry to hear of your pain, and so happy you’re recovering!
      Big Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Happy to see you back Lisa and so sorry for your misshap there take your time on the healing process good luck and hopes for a speedy recovery ..

Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good to have you back Lisa. Hope you recovery keeps going well.

Take care Cassie

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Sorry to hear about your fall Lisa. Hope your recovery goes quicker than expected!

Welcome back Lisa!  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Alice

Lisa.  So sorry to hear about your fall.  Hopefully you are 100% better soon.

Take care

Susan

So glad you are back Lisa. You take good care now and heal back to 100%

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

It’s good to see you back Lisa! Sorry to hear that you you had to go through this. I wish you the best possible recovery!

💕Lara 🤗

Anonymous

Get well soon, Lisa.

Welcome back Lisa,very sorry to hear of your mishap.Lets hope for a speedy recovery for you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wishing you a full recovery Lisa. Hugs

Lisa –

Sorry to hear of your mishap.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Lisa, I’m so sorry to hear about your fall and the resulting break. But I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend and it sounds like you are progressing well. So remember girl, you’ll be back in heals sooner than you think 🥰

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?