• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As a part time crossdresser/trans woman, I believe one always dreams and desires to achieve and enjoy more, and wants to take that next steps. But each step can be a life changing journey to a different territory with consequences…. Often find myself at plateau.

Hi Sheena,
      I think I know what you are saying.
      The more feminine time I get, the more I need.
      I love being feminine so much.

If it wasn’t for this site and my friends I don’t know what I would do.

Patty

Hi Sheena,

I understand what your saying. Most people like to move in a forward direction always wanting to take the next step once we master something. And others will only go just so far usually hitting a plateau and staying there. And there are lots of reasons we do this, fear or feeling uncomfortable taking the next step, or it can sometimes be simply lazyness or procrastination. We are all on our own journey in life and each one of us has to decide what we want to get out of this life. I don’t know why you tend to stay at a plateau for periods of time, that’s definately something you should explore if your concerned about it. What I can say is, “Nothing in life happens by chance, there’s a reason or life lesson to everything we do”. I would suggest a therapist to help you sort out your thoughts and feelings that cause you to plateau and stop moving in that forward direction.
      Good Luck Hon!!
      Hugs, Bree

Anonymous

Thank you so much my dear friends. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. You ladies are the most understanding when it comes to who we are…hugs

Reaching a plateau – it is where you rest between the big steps. Time to get a feel for where you are and what your next step could be. Sometimes you want to move forward but you are not ready yet – you just have to wait till you are  and when it feels right.

Anonymous

Sorry for the late response, though thank you so very much. It always feels nice to share and being understood.

Much love 💞💋

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?