Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Where can I find the most realistic looking breasts for kinda cheap?

Amazon. I use Ivita 1300g triangular forms. I have a 46 inch band size and those give me about a C or D cup size. For less than $45.

Bridgette

I also bought mine from Amazon.  My very first set of “forms” where also from Amazon, although they where actually large boob stress balls, £10 pounds each so £20 pounds for a bra full.  They have nipples, are large, they are pink and a good weight, but there the realism ends.

Jen

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450046]
      send me a Pm

Hello, I use Vollance from Amazon. They are cheap and look great!

-SR-

Anonymous

I have had success on ebay. Relatively inexpensive and most have free shipping which helps with keeping the price realistic .

Leah
      Baroness

I have bought a few sets from   https://truekare.com/   vewry happy with them and economical

I I’ve had great experiences with the Forever Young brand: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007ZOBC60/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_VMSVQK0P2GA6WY14ZMA2

Love Laura

Hi Laura I’m with you ,I have two sets of Forever young ,look great .feel great and the price is right ,once they are snuggled up in my bra ,their happy and so I am . Michelle xx

Hi Ladies,

Best advice Amazon.

I’m a “B girl” so what I buy will be less than those of you who want to go big.

YNOT  – adhesive on the back, but good for $30

Feminique – very nice for $40.

PALS – $97 and really disappointing. Texture was soft, but kinda nice. Smelled like baby powder, also nice. The problem was they either leaked or sweated in the box where I keep them.

I took Bridgette’s suggestion and ordered Ivita for $40. Thank you B.

Lee Ann

The Ivitas are excellent.

Thank you, Bridgette.

Lee Ann

Hello ladies, I have had several pairs from various places on Amazon and honestly while not cheap I absolutely love my Devine Aphrodite breast forms.  They stick so amazingly well it is easy to go bra-less.  I wear a size medium which for me gives me a 40c or 38D chest.  Their size looks “right” for my frame and feel “natural”.  They are pricy – but to me worth the cost as the experience is amazing

Mikki
      Lady

I just ordered from Amazon. They were around 50.00

Mikki
        Lady

You are most welcome

I bought a pair of 450g ivita from ebay recently and they help me fill out a 34b bail flower bra. I find the bail flower bra’s hold most forms well and still give the feeling of real breast.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?