Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, having just started figuring this out recently, and coming out to my wife to positive reaction, I’m loving life so much. A week or two ago, she did my makeup for the first time. Today, I got a new nightie from her (she couldn’t wait until Christmas), and she got me a couple really cute outfits at the thrift store. I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful, supportive wife. As long as she gets the male me most of the time, she’s happy to have Bridgette some of the time too. I guess we now know why I’ve always been able to put her outfits together as well as my suits and ties, lol!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Isn’t it a beautiful feelings having the support from someone close to you. I too am blessed with a supportive wife who has made me such a better person and to which she is so happy in having. Let’s make it a point to treat our significant others like royalty as it’s so gratifying to have someone so special to share our intimate moments and certainly makes one’s journey so fulfilling.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Bridgette

So pleased for you…..another happy girl on CDH to tick off!!…..dreamy.

grace xx

Peta Mari
      Lady

I’m sure the key is, she keeps her man most of the time.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Lovely to hear of another supporting wife – enjoy, both of you, and tell your wife she is amazing but also not alone and there are other supportive wives out there, even if we do seem hard to find at times xx

Anonymous

Mandy

Every single one of you who takes the huge jump and supports and loves her girl…..is beautiful, we are all so proud of you!!

huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

It is nice to hear of yet another success story… enjoy the journey.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Thats awesome!! Mine is pretty good too.

Riley 💋

Having an amazing SO in your corner is just the best! I truly love that my wife backs who I am, be it Samantha or drab. Thanks for sharing your story!

-SR-

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is wonderful to hear Bridgette. It makes life so much better when you have a supportive wife. Some wives seem to be able to accept this side of their man much better than others for some reason.

My wife is very supportive too, and it has actually brought us closer together.

Amy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What a great and warming story Bridgette!  Every crossdressers dream come true.  I know envy is a sin, but …. I’ll admit I am envious, but more so, I am happy for you Bridgette!

Stevie

You are the luckiest girl in the world!! I wish I could come out😞

I’m also blessed with a loving and supporting wife in everything I do including cross-dressing.

Elizabeth

Such a great story. I love to hear about girls with understanding spouses. Makes me think there is hope for the future.

Anonymous

Bridgette,

I am happy for you! My wife is accepting and supportive of me. She just says “no surgeries!”

Kay

Anonymous

it must be nice to be a husband / girlfriend to your wife. i hope to be a boyfriend / girlfriend to somebody someday. that would be amazing.

My wife is the same way,I still have a pair of 4 inch black heels she got me when we started dating.Do wear them still

Penny Jay
      Lady

My wife also supports me in everything I do related to me following my experiences as PennyJ.

As your confidence grows everything you do as Bridgette will fee more natural, and the enjoyment grows too.

Here’s to more en femme adventures.

PennyJ

Best wives ever club!
      Another member joining into the best club in the world.

Thats so awesome, I’m really happy and excited for your future!

To all of you who have accepting, supportive and possibly participating spouses I say that’s freaking awesome. I can only imagine how wonderful it must be to have that in your life in the person you most care for. Not all of us are that lucky. To the rest us it’s something dreams are made of. We may or may not ever have it but we are very happy for those who do as it must be an incredible feeling.

Amen sister! I feel exactly like you do. I can only imagine  having the person closest to you share your most intimate feelings and desires. How much better our lives  would be if I could be a happy woman rather than a frustrated guy. Maybe someday my time will come

Anonymous

My beautiful wife is totally supportive in every way.  We are best girlfriends.

My wife used to surprise me with panties saying, “These look like your style.” I haven’t bought panties in years because I have so many and have a nicer collection than my wife now. I hope she will be as supportive as your wife as I journey further down this road. I’m very happy for you.

Anonymous

My wife is my wife, lover, BFF and my soul-mate! While in military my spec-ops unit only came home for 4-15 days a year! My wife did it all. Then after 9 years she was by my side 2 mobths when I was recovering from a bad day in country (x)! We have our moments as all marriages do but she hangs in there! As I am still learning to CD! She helps me! When I had an incident at work and was a trauma center she was my nurse..lol she can get passed! She told me she was tired of firefighter down and wondering when I was going to be that one! Have to share funny stuff..the newer nurse apologized to me and told that nurse who just came through the door was mad at you and I apologize! I told her its ok. She is my wife! I am leaving as soon as retirement date comes! She supports me in dressing! We are 2 lesbians in love!

Anonymous

My wife is amazing, she is my biggest fan, my coach and cheerleader when it comes to crossdressing (or anything else for that matter).

Prior to our relationship I would underdress and wear lipstick. Since we met she has encouraged me to get breast forms, body shaping, wig and beautiful women’s clothing. Additionally she has been working with me on my makeup skills.

We are lovers and girlfriends and I can’t imagine life without her.

-Caroline

Billie
      Lady

Add my wife to the best wife ever club. She is the best ever!

It makes me so happy to hear this many wonderful success stories. Soon after starting to read this thread you grabbed my attention by mentioning your wife doing your makeup because that’s happening for me in a few hours, I’m so excited! We’ve been together over 20 years and today is one of those days when I fell in love with her a little bit more as I occasionally do. The moment for me came when I heard her say to me from the bathroom “Today I’m going to put lashes on you sweetie” oomph, my heart started racing. She had to go out to do a laundry list of shopping for her mother, when I kissed her goodbye as she was leaving, she put her arms around me and said ” be a good girl till I get back” I swear I just about melted right there. I can hardly wait till she gets back. She told me to get what I want to wear together so we could take some pictures after. And also its Saturday so…

Anonymous

Add me to the Best Wives Ever club;  my wife believes it’s “wrong”  for a man to wear women’s clothes, and yet she supports me, compliments my appearance sometimes, and has gone out with Bettylou four times.

Bettylou

Add me to the club,we are so very lucky,congrats Bridgitte

Seren
      Baroness

#bestwivesclub

When your wife asks to inspect your makeup bag and makes suggestions for bday/xmas gifts
      💕🥰

Seren xx

We still haven’t been out together but soon I think

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Here is one more member of #bestwivesclub
      My wife while not going as far as doing my makeup (probably since she doesn’t use makeup her self) she have helped out in thrift stores and online shopping.

I know we all have different opinions but in my opinion she is the best wife around. She supports me, let Kelly come out anytime we don’t have people over (which in this coivid times equals to just about always) and even been in public places with me (outside our neighbourhood).

After some less happy stories around reviling your female side to your so I hope that here you can see several cases of success so while it isn’t always success it does exist in many cases (just like any relation ship).

/kt

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?