Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just placed my order for a new wardrobe and accessories. Soon I will be encapsulated in my feminine mystique and I can’t wait.  It’s nice that sites like this exist, glad to know I am not alone.  I am looking forward to Bobbi once again blossoming, the feel of it all, the thrill, excitement, contentment, and distraction from an isolated COVID life.  Looking forward to engaging with some of you here on the site, always in need of support and reassurance.

` very inspiring I hear story like yours lifts up everybody spirits so happy for you hope all goes well in the future after 2020 glad it’s over hope things in 2021 get better for all especially girls like us

Are you there girl sitting here bored so we can talk

Anonymous

I will be free tonight around 7pm if you want to try to chat then?

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi,

I am very familiar with this purge you speak of as I myself and many here have done. It’s a shame all the clothes I’ve tossed that I miss so much!! I do know that once you reach a point to where you don’t ever purge again it’s like a 10 ton weight lifted off. It’s a hard place to find sometimes maybe it’s self acceptance? I never really figured out how I got there but it was life changing for me. Hope you find peace and know there is no shame in who you are.

Anonymous

Thanks Katie for the encouraging words!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Bobbi,

I just started after a 3 year purge. Feels good to be back and stumbled upon this amazing site.

michele

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bobbi ..happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I have lost count the number of times I have purged. I always regret it afterward, Take a break then do it all again. I Have found some people online who have advised me to stop the purge and just embrace the real me. Then I found CDH and all of the encouraging people here. I think the purge is over. I know how it feels. Good luck on your new journey and welcome aboard.

Holly💕

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you,

I’ve never actually purged myself i still have all of my clothes stashed up in the loft you see I’m still in the closet to to my wife and family,

I’ve been dressing for a long time since i was about 8 or 9 years old and i find it never really leaves you we may have these times when we think about giving it all up and go back to our drab man mode and live a so called normal life but we are living our normal life because normal to us is dressing how we want to x

I think i will be a Crossdresser for the rest of my life, i hope I’ve not bored you with my message xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Bobbi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?