Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, February for me has been a month of new beginnings so far. I have never had any femme footwear before, now I have shoes and now boots! Bra’s are also a new thing for me too. The latest thing is a pink pair of denim Hotpants, or daisy dukes! All this is completely new to me and has opened up a new world 🙂 . I also have finally got some high waisted stretchy, skinny jeans too. Have any of you recently tried anything new, garment wise?

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Hi Fee!

Actually, yes. I made several purchases during the past couple of months, and I had some time to wear all that stuff earlier this month. And found out that from all the dresses I had bought, three ended up being jumpers/rompers. I had worn one a couple years ago, but these surprised me. Because they were made to look like short dresses with some lace panels as skirts, or with high slits on both legs ending up on the top part of the “pants” which technically makes them shorts.

They were fun to wear, so, no complaints.

Now, let me tell you… for anybody who is not used to go shirtless, one very interesting experience is when you end up wearing a strapless top/dress when going out. It is an odd feeling of being exposes, even though you know you are covering what must be covered! *LOL*

*hugs*

Gaby

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have only started to build a femme wardrobe, and would look some shoes, shiny black flats, or at least low heels. Bought one piece of femme wear in a store for myself last week. Thought I was going to die, but the nice, young checkout girl just smiled, and said “have a nice day”.

Don’t know how I’m going to manage buying shoes, that sounds too scary.

Those Hot pants sound HOT!

Amy

Anonymous

Have I tried anything new within the last couple months? Yeah and it’s been a rush!

I went from having about 15 pairs of panties (and that was literally it) to like 40+ pairs, a few dresses, bras, leggings, lingerie, and shirts between mid-December and mid-Jan. So uh yeah I got a whole wardrobe going on now as it turns out.

Been thinking about buying shoes… Not sure what I’d do with them though.

I actually bought a (cheap) wig but ended up throwing it out. Not a purge really, there wasn’t any shame involved I just didn’t want it and didn’t have the room for it too. Not sure if I’m into that anyway, I kinda like my hair as-is. Also girls with short hair are hot. And girls with long hair too. I think I just like women’s hair. My wife complains I get hers too greasy if I don’t stop myself from playing with it. I digress…

It’s been kind of a struggle to accept that this feels good without any shame in it, and to internalize that it’s perfectly normal. New wardrobe and all!

I found three new things my last trip away. (which trips away are my only chance to dress) I generally dress in short skirts and tops. I wouldn’t go as far as slutty but you get the idea. I am looking in a second hand clothing store and walking past the all the like bridesmaids and wedding dresses and spot this black cocktail dress. $10. I figure for 10 bucks that’s something different I’ll give it a try. The result is the first picture I posted on CDH. I felt so classy and sexy at the same time. It is a whole new way of dressing opened up to me. (Women are so lucky with all their endless dressing options)

I love my heels and are the only shoes I’d ever bought but they aren’t the easiest to walk around in and if you want to be daring like I have a few times and hop out of the car on a drive at a park or a lookout you do look out of place. Last trip I hopped out and stopped at a park with noone else there and took a breath and hopped out to walk over and sit down at the picnic table. Three yards into the grass my heels sunk in I lost balance and fell over. (Not so lady like) I took off the shoes and walked back to the car in panthosed feet which the stones in the carpark laddered my pantyhose. Easy fix. I bought myself some low heels to go with the high heels so in a more casual setting and when I have to get some things done I can still wear my girly shoes.

Last one is I thought I would try a boob tube. It ended up being a red boob tube dress (I posted a pic of  it)Gabriela is so right. you are appropriately covered but you have that feeling of I’m a bit naked. Loved wearing it.

Denise

How did you know Fiona?  I have been thinking about getting some pretty hot pants.  I could see how they would be fun with a pair of pantyhose and some nice shoes.  I recently made a trip to see my friend Janney.  I needed some warmer shoes and she suggested we go to a store named the Avenue that was not far from her.  I bought a very cute pair of black ankle boots.  I wore them out that night when we went to the Spaghetti Factory and then to a club for dancing.  They were wonderful.  The Avenue is for plus size women and their shoes are a bit wider than most women’s shoes.

Janney also took me to a Ross store where I bought a black purse.  I didn’t want something to big and it had a lot of zipper compartments, which I like.  I took it with me when we went out later that night.  I got a few comments from some girls on it.  One told me zippers were out, another told me that I should have gotten a larger purse so I could fit more in it.  We talk about that a bit, I was of the opinion if I had a bigger purse I would just fill it too and end up needing a backpack.  She agreed.

Love Jennifer

Lol Jennifer, didnt you know i can read peoples minds! only joking! i have been looking at hot pants for a while so i decided to take the plunge and buy a pair. I am so glad i did, they are great, the only downside is, the wifey says they are too short! I replied ‘well what do you expect? they are shorts’!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?