Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m a single man, so there are times when I feel alone. The bra fills the emptyness of not having a girlfriend, as if the bra were a girlfriend.

I guess this should not be the right one, but I hope one day have a real girlfriend. At least I will not have difficulties putting off her bra with one hand, and sometimes putting it off without putting off her shirt.

Someone else is in the same situation?

hello Marie welcome to C.D.H. us girls are here to help and answer questions. for taking off a bra with one hand i cant do it not even put on a bra with one hand, having a bra on is the most thing we can have and also boob insert or enhancers to feel the real deal of having boobs bunch and jingle when we walk. but having a real girl friend is better providing she is OK with x dressing.

Hippie
      Lady

I guess a bra can be a fetish. Everything else can be.

A bra can be a fetish, how ever the bra helps me feel more like an woman. And with breast inserts it feels even better. As for taken off aa bra with one hand, No way even though I tried.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me, a bra is to hold my breastforms.

I’m trying to accept that my dressing is both a completion or expression of my feminine side, and that it is also part of my sexual expression. As I dress over time the sexual excitement (fetish?) side is less dominant, but I accept it and embrace it as part of me. I am noticing the shame that I get to release. Again. And again. ….

Stef Smith
        Duchess

Yes

acceptance is key

it allows release of shame and guilt and allows love of self

great evolution for  you

Hi Marie……..Happy New Year Hug.

Yes, a bra can be a fetish….I just love a sexy new bra.

I think that a bra represents or at least holds breasts. When we are born, mother cuddles us for quite a while. The breasts are warm, comfy, and nourishing….just what we need in the beginning of our exhistance. Security. The bra is part of it as this item covers the breast and as our brain develops we are imprinted with data. After a year of snuggling our face into a soft, warm bra and occasionally food, is it any wonder we all love bras?  Best thing next to our “Wooby”……..security blanket. I dare say that if Mom had left her bra laying around….I would have “scarffed” it…..but that would be a social faux pas.  Never seemed to bother the dog….he would find a bra and drag it around only when there was a gathering of people for a party!  That dog certainly had an underwear fetish….but I never knew why. Any female under garment left lying around became a chew toy……he had no couth!  Alaskan Malamute, neighbors clothes lines were fair game as well. Every week I had a “come get your knickers pick up day”. After a while, I got to know who wore what then that became a delivery service much to my amusement and some of the neighbor girls. I did notice that some of the girls started to loose some real fancy stuff….the ratty bras disappeared!  Not sure what that meant! LOL

Girls…….if you are reading this and you have a large husky in the hood…..don’t hang your bras on the clothes line.

Lady Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My love passion and even fetish is pantyhose. Ever since I was 4 I loved the feel and look of them. I would wear an oversized shirt which looked like a short dress, borrow a pair of heels once in a while and prance about the house showing off my pretty lady legs in nylons.

I can easily understand how for others, wearing a bra and maybe stuffing it with something, including breastforms and seeing they have breasts and the feeling of wearing a bra can generate feelings of thrill and excitement, which could be considered a fetish.

My love of wearing pantyhose and showing my legs led to wearing pantyhose out openly with shorts. To improve the look of my legs I began buying and wearing short women’s shorts and kind of plain women’s shoes.

Not long after that I began trying sexy stilettos. They made my legs look so beautiful and sexy. It was hard to believe they were my legs. Once I broke in the heels and could walk in them I needed something else. I had to have some short dresses and skirts. I loved how my legs looked in nice sheer to waist pantyhose, stilettos and and very short dress. But I needed even more to complete the look. I needed breasts and hair.

I went out and got a bunch of bras panties and wigs. Now I had sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. Then I got makeup.

I think for me, my pantyhose love, passion and fetish eventually led me to my love of dressing. I love wearing pantyhose. I needed the heels to get my legs to look their sexy best and the short dress to show them off. But without breasts, hair and makeup it wasn’t complete.

I think every and any clothing feminine clothing item can be considered a fetish. For me my love of pantyhose and passion for showing my legs led me to full fledged cross dressing. That was my fetish or maybe my gateway. For others it could be a different garment like a bra.

i totally understand your feelings about the bra

I have a bra fetish. I continually buy lots of them but only wear a select few. It’s a good thing I don’t have a fetish for elephants LOL.

Milena
      Lady

I have ALWAYS loved bras.  Truth is, for as long as I can remember, I have loved the look and feel  of them.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?